Ever wonder what the most powerful leaders, business execs and celebrities keep on their desks? Well, we’re about to tell you. Our biweekly “What’s on my Desk” feature will take a look inside the offices and at the desks of the world’s most influential power players.
First up is Real Estate giant and celebrity Katrina Campins. You may know her from her appearance on the first season of Donald Trump’s reality TV show, The Apprentice, but what we find most interesting about Ms. Campins is her unwavering commitment to sharing love and light with those around her. Here, Campins gives us a look at the essential items that she keeps on her desk at all times:
- iPhone: Enough said.
- MacBook Pro: Once you go Mac, you never go back.
- Incense, candles and protecting stones: Harmony, Balance & Peace are vital. Incense, candles and protecting stones help align the energy within myself as well as that in my office.
- Music: Music connects. It’s the universal language to Mankind.
- Books on my favorite topics which include: Metaphysics, Spirituality, History, Real Estate, Philosophy and Business. I yearn to learn and grow to be the greatest version of myself, so I read a great deal. I then meditate on my readings.
- Framed pictures of my family: Family and God are my foundation, my core. Everything starts and ends with family & God.
- Singing Bowl: To align my energy.
- A cup of tea: An excellent source of antioxidants. The benefits of drinking tea are endless. I hydrate with tea all day long.