Photo Credit: Courtesy Napa Valley Vintners
As you know, Auction Napa Valley is the hautest event in the Valley every summer and the world’s most celebrated charity wine event. That’s why we’re letting you know that tickets are now on sale for thefor the 36th annual Auction Napa Valley, The American Wine Classic, because we don’t want you left out of this exciting four-day fundraiser that typically sells out every year. Hosted by the Napa Valley Vintners (NVV) nonprofit trade association from June 2-5, 2016, Auction Napa Valley celebrates the world-renowned wines, warm hospitality and scenic beauty of America’s leading wine region to raise funds for community health and children’s education.
Auction Napa Valley 2016 ticket offerings are limited. Four package options are available at auctionnapavalley.org:
- The VIP Auction Napa Valley Experience
- The Complete Auction Napa Valley Experience
- Saturday’s Live Auction Celebration
- A Taste of Auction Napa Valley
Under the leadership of Agustin F. Huneeus of Quintessa, this year’s honorary event chair, the weekend’s highlights will include:
• Vintner Welcome Parties: the festivities begin with Napa Valley vintners welcoming guests into their wineries, vineyards and cellars for casual parties.
• On Friday, The Napa Valley Barrel Auction takes place at the iconic Robert Mondavi Winery, celebrating its 50th anniversary this year. Guests will stroll the grounds enjoying more than 100 current release wines and small bites from dozens of Napa Valley’s talented chefs. Inside the winery, attendees will sample 100 wines from the much-anticipated 2013, 2014 and 2015 vintages directly from the barrel as they bid on single cases of some of Napa Valley’s best wines. New this year is the Big Board Auction, an additional way for guests to bid on one-of-a-kind Napa Valley wines, experiences and other custom adventures.
• Vintner-Hosted Dinner Parties: Friday evening, Auction guests will disperse around the valley to enjoy intimate dinners at vintner homes and wineries, composed by many of Napa Valley’s most renowned chefs.
• Saturday starts with another new addition to the Auction Napa Valley experience, Vintner-Hosted Al Fresco Parties, which will include outdoor activities such as bocce and brunch, yoga in the vineyards and plein air art classes.
• The centerpiece of Auction Napa Valley, the Live Auction Celebration, starts Saturday afternoon with a flavorful offering of Napa Valley cuisine before guests enter the grand white tent on the lawn at Meadowood Napa Valley for the fast-paced Live Auction, followed by dinner and dancing under the stars.
• The weekend comes to close with a Farewell Brunch on Sunday.
Auction Napa Valley proceeds touch the lives of more than 100,000 clients of Napa Valley nonprofits annually. Since inception in 1981, the NVV has invested more than $150 million from Auction Napa Valley proceeds in the areas of community health and children’s education.
For event details, tickets and more information about how Auction Napa Valley proceeds enriches lives, visit auctionnapavalley.org.