The commencement of the US Open is swiftly approaching, four days to be exact. As many of prepare your travel itinerary to jet set to New York City, consider boutique hotel Eventi.
The property, which is a Kimpton Hotel, is offering the ultimate fan experience. Eventi‘s You’ve Been Served package will provide guests the opportunity to be pampered as well as ultra-luxe accommodations.
The package includes:
- Complimentary Grand Slam Body Treatment at Spa @ Eventi – Indulge in the therapeutic properties of heated basalt stones with Swedish massage strokes to deeply penetrate tight muscles with heat and pressure for 50 minutes
- $200 gift card to Lululemon
- Private tennis lessons for two for one hour at Chelsea Piers
- Round trip service from the hotel to Arthur Ashe Stadium – U.S. Open tickets not included
- Two complimentary cocktails at The Vine to enjoy while watching the game
- Viewing of the matches on the largest screen in NYC, The Big Screen
- Daily lineup of matches delivered to the room each morning
In between matches, to kill time, fans can play ping pong at the Big Screen Plaza or enjoy shandy cocktails made with Amstel Rattler and Heineken poured from the seasonal draft line. Following a long day of matches, ping pong and complimentary cocktails, satisfy hunger with dinner from Lupulo, the Portuguese restaurant adjacent to the property and run by Michelin-starred chef George Mendes.
The plush You’ve Been Served package is slated to be available from Aug. 31 through Sept. 13. Pricing begins at $900. To book this package, email [email protected].
Other uber-cool experiences to look forward to are the opportunity to play a real-time match against Maria Sharapova and The Original 9 and World Team Tennis, an exhibit about two important developments in the game of tennis, created by Hall of Famer and legend Billie Jean King. Read more about the haute experiences at the US Open here.
Photo via Shutterstock