Photo Credit: Emerald Duv
Like most things in her life, Kristin Cavallari likes to travel in style. Whether she’s jetting off from her home base in Chicago (her husband, Jay Cutler, is the quarterback of the Chicago Bears) to showcase her Fall 2015 shoe line, Kristin Cavallari by Chinese Laundry, promoting the jewelry line she launched in October, Emerald Duv, attending away games, or visiting friends and family back in Orange County, there are certain items the former The Hills star absolutely needs when she’s traveling. Check out her travel essentials below!
Photo Credit: Louis Vuitton
1. Floral Copertina heels from my shoe collection, Kristin Cavallari by Chinese Laundry. They are the perfect spring shoe; a fun, flirty, floral print to bring a feminine touch to any outfit.
2. The Breeze necklace by Emerald Duv. It’s the perfect everyday necklace to layer with other pieces or it can be worn alone.
3. Black Celine purse. I wear this purse almost everyday because it goes with everything and is big enough to fit all of my travel essentials.
4. Travel Davines shampoo and conditioner in the “Love” scent. It makes my hair shiny and it smells amazing.
5. Amazing Grass travel greens in “chocolate” flavor. I start every morning with this because it keeps me on track and gives me energy while traveling.
6. My laptop or iPad (depending on how long I’ll be gone). I’m in the middle of writing my book so this keeps me busy on the plane and during downtime while traveling.
7. Neutrogena makeup wipes (the blue package). I’ve never used a better wipe. They get everything off while leaving skin soft.
8. My Marc Jacobs makeup bag. It’s red with navy blue polka dots and makes every trip with me. It fits all of my makeup and toiletries.