Ever wonder what the most powerful leaders, business execs and celebrities keep on their desks? Well, we’re about to tell you. Our biweekly “What’s on My Desk” feature will take a look inside the offices and at the desks of the world’s most influential power players.
This week we’ve featured Christi Davis, the woman who’s responsible for overseeing sales and marketing plans for the iconic Beverly Hills hotel The Beverly Hilton. The iconic 569-room hotel is home to numerous galas and awards ceremonies, including the Golden Globes, Oscar Nominee Luncheon, Clive Davis’ Pre-Grammy Gala, and the Milken Institute’s Global Conference. As the leader of the sales team, Davis continues to create and implement sales programs and sales performance; she also oversees the event services and catering departments. Additionally, she also happens to hold dual roles as a Board Member and Vice President of Special Events and Member Care for the award-winning SITE Southern California. Now, Davis shares a peek at the items on her desk with Haute Living. Take a look!
- A final proof of the signature “Red Carpet Ready Facial” travel kit – from our newly branded Aqua Star Babor Beauty Spa
- The Beverly Hilton Signature Candle, launching April 2013
- My wedding photo, featuring my gorgeous husband. We’ve been married for year and half.
- “Keep Calm and Buy SHOES” – my motto for life!
- Coffee mug… I always need coffee!
- 2013 Sales Forecast, Budget and Workslate (reports, love my reports)The Hollywood Reporter article featuring a Ben Affleck photographed on our 8th floor Stardust Penthouse, celebrating ARGO’s success (some of it was filmed at The Beverly Hilton!)
- The “Shop Like a Housewife” press release I’m reviewing for a package deal in partnership with Kyle Richards and her new boutique, Kyle by Alene Too
- The official 85th Oscar Nominee Class Portrait, from the luncheon held at here every year prior to the Oscars big night – I received it in the mail today!