Summer’s wrapping up and it’s time to start thinking about what you’ll be wearing come fall. Even though Miami doesn’t experience the same dramatic climate changes as the rest of the country, it’s definitely essential to change up the breezy and casual summer gear.
Join Emmy-winning TV personality Jill Martin, co-author fashion stylist Dana Ravich, and premium denim brand NYDJ (Not Your Daughter’s Jeans) for an afternoon of fashion, styling, and fun.
You will not only learn about fall’s latest trends, but also how to channel your inner stylist.
Other topics that will be discussed:
– How to declutter your life by cleaning out 75% of your closet: What to keep, what to toss.
– How to organize your closet
– How to wear 5 items, 15 different ways
– How to dress your body type to look slimmer in seconds
– How to tailor your look to your lifestyle
The first 100 guests to purchase a pair of NYDJ pants will receive a signed copy of the essential guide, I Have Nothing to Wear. Additionally, guests will have a chance to enter to win a styling session with Jill and a free pair of NYDJ.
Mark your calendars! The event is on Saturday, August 20 from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and takes place on the second floor of Nordstrom inside of the Village of Merrick Park in Coral Gables.