In case you are wondering where I will be next weekend, I will be exploring the FIT EXPO and I cannot wait to see all the healthy haute bodies and new fitness goodies! Check out what is going on downtown Jan. 29 and 30.
The Bodybuilding.com Los Angeles Fitness Expo presented by Subway Restaurants will take place at the Los Angeles Convention Center and will host more than 100 strength, power, fitness and MMA celebrities for attendees to meet and learn from.
Along with 15 competitions and the hundreds of exhibits that are included in the $20 daily admission, one of the highlights of the weekend is the appearance on the floor of top-name fitness stars and athletes that have reached the pinnacle of their selected sports. Fans are encouraged to interact with celebrities by asking questions, taking photos, and getting autographs.
Erin Ferries, Executive Director of The Los Angeles Fitness Expo, stated, “We are very excited that in our 8th year we now have more incredible athletes and celebrities than ever participating in our event. There is nothing more motivating than meeting someone who has excelled to such a great degree in a sport that you love to watch and participate in.”
Some of the many celebrities set for appearances at The Los Angeles Fitness Expo include:
– Chuck “The Iceman” Liddell, MMA Legend courtesy of Ultimate Iceman Supplements
– Jay Cutler, 4 Time Mr. Olympia and the world’s top bodybuilder
– Sean Sherk, MMA star, courtesy of Training Mask
– Carmen Electra, Spokesperson/Actress/Dancer/Model/Singer, courtesy of HCG Platinum
– Kevin Sorbo, Actor/Spokesperson for A World Fit for Kids, courtesy of Yoli
– Phil Collen, Def Leppard Lead Guitarist/Muay Thai Kickboxer
– Lou Ferrigno, Actor/Bodybuilding Icon
– Anthony “Showtime” Pettis, reigning WEC Champion, courtesy of Ultimate Nutrition
– Jamie Eason, Superstar Fitness Model, courtesy of Bodybuilding.com
– Herb Dean, famed MMA Referee & Fighter
– Roland Kickinger, actor/professional bodybuilder
– Scot Mendelson, Bench Press World Champion
– Javier “Showtime” Vasquez, popular MMA star
– John Brzenk, The Greatest Arm Wrestler of All Time
Mr. Ferries continued, “Along with interacting with the public in the exhibition area many of our celebrity guests will be speaking on one of our stages and answering audience questions. A full schedule of events will be available at www.thefitexpo.com before the event, and of course, at The Los Angeles Fitness Expo when you arrive.”
The Bodybuilding.com Los Angeles Fitness Expo is in The West Hall A/B of The Los Angeles Convention Center, located at 1201 South Figueroa St. Open Saturday, Jan. 29 from 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and Sunday, Jan. 29 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tickets are $20 daily or $30 for the full weekend; $10 for children 12 and under; children under 6 are free.
For more information visit www.thefitexpo.com.