Joël Robuchon Restaurant at MGM Grand has elevated the wedding experience to new heights with an extraordinary package designed for those looking to celebrate marriage in an elegant setting reminiscent of Paris in the 1930s. Featuring a dramatic, glistening crystal chandelier and a main dining room draped in royal purple fabrics, the lavish venue designed by the award-winning Pierre-Yves Rochon, exudes romance. The atmosphere combined with the traditional French cuisine and unparalleled service provided by the Chef of the Century’s expertly trained culinary team ensure a once-in-a-lifetime moment.
The picturesque Parisian Terrace showcasing a vertical garden of ivy and landscaped design provides a magical backdrop for the bride and groom’s wedding ceremony. A post-ceremony toast in the exquisite Aperitif Lounge will kick off an evening to be remembered, followed by an elegant five-course meal in the private dining room of Las Vegas’ only AAA Five Diamond and Michelin three-star restaurant. The wedding package will turn dreams into reality with several touches that ensure an extraordinary nuptial celebration.
The new wedding package includes the following:
• Limousine transportation to the courthouse to obtain marriage license;
• Bridal hair styling and make-up at the world-renowned Cristophe Salon at MGM Grand;
• Custom bridal bouquet and matching boutonniere;
• “A Moment in Time” two-hour photography package beginning in the couple’s suite prior to the ceremony, which includes:
◦ 5×7 colored prints
◦ A 11×14 portrait with a 16×20 stainless steel or black frame
◦ An 8×10 hard-bound “Cherish Album” featuring 20 images of the couple’s choice
• Six custom floral arrangements to adorn the aisle and mantel of the Parisian Terrace;
• Wedding ceremony on Joël Robuchon Restaurant’s Parisian Terrace;
• Officiant to perform the ceremony;
• A professional violinist to perform during wedding ceremony;
• “Grand Beginnings” DVD with complete ceremony coverage;
• Toast for the bride and groom in the Aperitif Lounge;
• Exclusive reception in Joël Robuchon Restaurant’s private dining room, featuring a five-course menu for six guests (additional courses, wine pairings and seating for up to 12 available).
The Joël Robuchon Restaurant wedding package is priced at $5,895, all-inclusive, and can be reserved by calling (702) 891-7925. Package price may vary based on special requests.
Click on the photos below to enlarge.