The wedding of the century is set to take place tomorrow starting at 5 a.m. EST. For my fellow New Yorkers who want to watch it in the ultimate luxury, the Chatwal New York is offering a royal experience that will never be forgotten. Maybe you can still make a reservation in time to enjoy all the Royal festivities in Lavish Style .
The Chatwal New York has created an exceptional package coinciding with the nuptials of Prince William and Kate Middleton on April 29, 2011, televised from 5:00 a.m. EST. The Ultimate Royal Wedding In Asprey Jewels Package perfectly delivers regal sophistication by providing a White Glove Champagne Breakfast alongside a private viewing of the wedding ceremony from the comfort of their suite. One guest per booking will receive an Asprey 18ct white gold feather shaped necklace with pavé diamonds.
- Three nights’ accommodation in either The Directors or The Producer Suite at Penthouse Level
- Round trip transfer by chauffeured luxury car from any of New York’s major airports
- White Glove Breakfast each morning in the comfort of your suite including Champagne breakfast the morning of April 29th.
- Special British Jaffa Cake welcome gift upon arrival
- Bouquet of English roses in-suite upon arrival
- One Asprey 18ct white gold feather shaped necklace with round brilliant cut pavé diamonds, retailing for $125,000. The Feather Necklace is a design inspired by the use of feathers in royal heraldry to the present day. The authentic, flexible nature of each piece incarnates the tranquil movement of a real feather, lending itself to the symbolic disposition of peace.
- One full screen T.V. in your Suite for optimum viewing of the Royal Wedding on BBC America
- Use of The Chatwal town car for a private shopping experience at Burberry or private consultation in-suite with Burberry specialist
- Flower Peel Facial experience for two at The Chatwal Spa by Kashwére on the day of the Royal Wedding