The tenth annual South Beach Wine & Food Festival kicks off at the end of February, but to get you into the foodie spirit, Food & Wine magazine will be a slew of special cooking demonstrations throughout the month of January from award-winning chefs participating in the upcoming Festival.
Head over to Whole Foods Market in Coral Gables for a series of special demos, each followed by a special Q&A segment with the chef.
- Thursday, Jan. 13, 7 p.m. – Chef Doug Rodriguez of OLA Miami
- Tuesday, Jan. 18, 7 p.m – Chef Allen Susser of Chef Allen’s
- Thursday, Jan. 20, 7 p.m – Chef Sean Brasel of Meat Market
- Thursday, Jan. 27, 7 p.m – Chef Kris Wessel of Red Light
Seating is limited. Call 305.421.9421 to reserve your space. Whole Foods Market in Coral Gables is located at 6701 Red Road, www.wholefoods.com.
Or, you can stop by Bloomingdale’s at the Aventura Mall for special demonstrations in their Main Course Kitchen on level three of the department store.
- Saturday, Jan. 8, Chef Sean Brasel of Meat Market
- Saturday, Jan. 15, Chef Paula DaSilva of 1500° at Eden Roc
Bloomingdale’s Aventura is located at 19555 Biscayne Blvd. Call 305.792.1288 for more information.