An exciting Miami fashion experience is currently up for bidding in “The Chris Evert Charities” online auction. The highest bidder will have the luxury of attending the 13th annual Miami International Fashion Week as a VIP in Miami’s trendy Wynwood Art District in support of victims of substance abuse. The package includes:
· Six VIP tickets to each of the evening fashion shows on Friday, March 18, 2011
· Six VIP tickets to each of the evening fashion shows on Saturday, March 19, 2011
· Backstage meet and greet with the designers
· Entrance to the International Culinary Arts Pavilion
· Six VIP passes to the exclusive Afterglow Party in South Beach
As the largest International and Hispanic fashion event in the nation, Miami International Fashion Week has brought the best in international and Latin fashion, beauty, music, cuisine and art to the forefront of the American fashion scene.
For a detailed description of this experience, visit www.charitybuzz.com/catalog_items/205205?source=carousel. Bidding ends July 8, 2010.