It’s always a party in Vegas, and with that in mind, the creative minds running the show over at The Light Group (Haze Nightclub, Union Restaurant & Lounge, The Deuce Lounge, and Gold Lounge) are ready to add a whole new dimension to Sin City’s entertainment options with the debut of LIQUID, the newest pool party to hit the Strip.
Here is some of the fun that you have to look forward to on your next trip to the desert:
- Two VIP dipping pools
- Luxurious private cabanas replete with 40-inch flat screen TVs
- Day beds and loungers surrounding a 1,200-square-foot main pool
- Cocktails like the LIQUID Passion made with fresh blood-orange puree, the Watermelon Cooler, and the LIQUID-Rita.
- State-of-the-art sound system for the world’s top DJs and performers
- Restaurant serving king crab, jalapeño tacos, papaya and shrimp salad, and ahi tuna
You can cool off at LIQUID beginning next week on March 18, but if you really want to party like a rock star, then we suggest scheduling to fuel up the private jet on April 8, for the grand opening celebration, where DJ Tiesto will be making sure the party doesn’t stop.
Make sure to book your reservations at Vegas’ hot new resort, Aria Resort & Casino at CityCenter and call 702.693.8300 for bed reservations. You can also check them out at LiquidPoolLV.