Ever wonder what the most powerful leaders, business execs and celebrities keep on their desks? Well, we’re about to tell you. Our biweekly “What’s on My Desk” feature will take a look inside the offices and at the desks of the world’s most influential power players.
This week we’ve featured Jeanne Mills, the President of Les Clefs d’Or USA, an organization of professional hotel concierges. As President, Mills provides leadership to more than 650 Les Clefs d’Or USA members, distinguished by the crossed golden keys worn on their uniform lapels. She also happens to be the Chef Concierge at the storied Beverly Wilshire Hotel. Here is a look at the items on Jeanne’s desk.
1. My coveted International Les Clefs d’Or directory which lists the contact information of 3,500 of my closest friends, who do everything in their power to make the impossible happen for my guests all around the world.
2. My golden crossed keys, designed by famous Swiss jeweler Bucherer. These international symbols of service excellence are proudly worn on my uniform lapels every day.
3. Maps- In particular the Rodeo Drive map as the iconic Beverly Wilshire sits prominently at the corner of one of the world’s most famed shopping cross streets of Rodeo Drive and WIlshire Blvd.
4. Flowers- On any given day there are numerous floral and custom gift amenity orders awaiting special delivery to our guests
5. Bowties, collar stays and cuff links are always on hand especially during the peak of award season in LA for guests that might need that last minute item they forgot to pack