Take a walk on the wild side this summer with retro prints, cool patterns, and lots of color
David August’s brand new collection of resort wear pants for Spring/Summer 2013 make for great summer style, and can easily be dressed down with a pair of your favorite flip-flops and a cotton V-Neck T-shirt. Conversely, they can also steal the show at a more formal occasion with a tailored sport coat and leather loafers . Let David August be your guide on the best ways to introduce these stylish pants into your wardrobe this season! Enjoy! Fashionably yours, David August Heil.
1) Pay homage to the 60’s with a peace sign revolution print! Surely this multi-colored pant calls for attention, but you’ll make the right statement and pay tribute to an era that is always on trend. Since these pants speak for themselves, all you need is a solid color T-shirt in a coordinating hue to form the complete look.
2) Feeling Green? Throw on a pair of these retro pants and stand out from the sea of vacationers at your hip resort.
3) This standout white and gold filigree pattern print accentuates a 70s revival.
4) This cool mixture of white, coral blue and brown makes for a floral pant that can be dressed up or down and looks great with an off-white loafer or your favorite sandal.
5) These Hawaiian themed light aqua blue and white hibiscus floral-printed pants fit right in on any summer vacation spot and pair well with a white tank or your favorite white T-Shirt.
6) This Robert Wyland-inspired printed pant, complete with orca whales, is the perfect nautical themed print that practically screams Southern California living.
7) Roll these pants to a cuff and pair them with a navy cotton V-neck tee for a stylish beach ensemble that is anything but boring. Dress it up even further with a white collared shirt and a deep royal blue tailored blazer, and you’re ready to dine al fresco.
8) Our black and white floral pant captures the essence of warm summer days and looks stellar with a black T-shirt. Throw on a thin knit sweater as the sun sets at the beach.
And there you have it– a great variation of sartorial combinations to spice up your summer wardrobe! All items available at David August -Lifestyle Outfitters.