Named in honor of the French monarch who exuberantly proclaimed the talents and expertise of the House of Rémy Martin, LOUIS XIII recently unveiled Le Jeroboam, a limited edition of 100 individually numbered collectors’ coffrets. Only one of these extraordinary 3-Liter decanters – the LOUIS XIII “Le Jeroboam” No 13, (the number selected in honor of its namesake) – is available in the United States to be donated and auctioned in support of The Ruby Peck Foundation for Children‘s Education.
The Le Jeroboam No 13, four times the capacity of the original LOUIS XIII crystal decanter, was individually fashioned by a team of nine master crystal craftsmen at Cristallerie de Sèvres in France. In tribute to this rarity and craftsmanship, the LOUIS XIII Le Jeroboam is presented in a bespoke coffret that includes:
- An elegant Limousin oak wood chest, the same oak used to age LOUIS XIII Grande Champagne Cognac
- Handcrafted Le Jeroboam crystal decanter
- A winemaker‘s pipette decorated with the LOUIS XIII fleur-de-lys icon – a specially designed tool used to draw LOUIS XIII Cognac from the 3-Liter decanter
- Four Cellar Master crystal glasses and a display tray, designed by artist Christophe Pillet
- An invitation for four to visit the House of Rémy Martin in Cognac, France
- A letter from Cellar Master Mme. Pierrette Trichet revealing the LOUIS XIII tasting ritual, including proper use of the pipette
- A LOUIS XIII collector‘s book
- A certificate of authenticity
LOUIS XIII embodies the sublime craftsmanship of four generations of Cellar Masters. Each bottle delivers hundreds of distinct aromas and flavors carefully cultivated, unlike any other spirit in the world. The limited-edition LOUIS XIII “Le Jeroboam” decanter is an investment for the luxury consumer with a taste for the finest Cognac or an affinity for objects of appreciable value.
The auction is open now through December 19th. BID HERE