If you watch the ABC hit show, The Bachelorette, you know that falling in love in those surroundings is not your average fairy tale, unless you’re dating a prince or have a camera crew in your posse. Hence, here’s an experience to prove it’s caliber, for us commoners — in Thailand!
Known for it’s multi-cultural influences from places such as India, Laos, China, Cambodia and the rest of Southeast Asia, Thailand’s resorts have incorporated a certain global flair into their style of serving it’s guests — in excellent fashion.
In last week’s episode of The Bachelorette, Ashley Hubert and her suitors stood at the Renaissance Phuket Resort and Spa. Phuket is one of Thailand’s, and the world’s most romantically infused spots. With it’s gorgeous gardens, ancient ruins, and the peaceful ambiance of it’s people, the charm speaks for itself.
Beyond the city and it’s popular destinations, there in lies many local loves or “hidden gems,” perhaps. With the help of Renaissance’s unique service, Navigator, you receive an indepth look into the best kept secrets of Thailand. Each navigator can create a custom document for guests, which includes specific recommendations based on a guest’s areas of interest, including food, spirits, music, entertainment and/or culture. Icing on the cake? The service is free!
Ashley Hubert used Navigator on that episode and wooed each bachelor one by one with the help of a native eye. With that said, Renaissance is giving you the opportunity to travel in Ashley’s shoes with their “Rose and Romance” package ($2,850). It’s a no-brainer, really.
· A 3-day, 2-night stay in the same “Pool Villa” Hebert stayed at during her time at the resort
· Daily buffet breakfast for two
· The same local Navigator that worked with Hebert to create her special dates will be available to create days and nights packed with memorable moments for two
· James Bond Island trip by private speed boat and a romantic picnic lunch on the excluded beach
· Signature spa treatment for two
· Private dinner for two on the beach at the hotel property or in the Pool Villa
So, fly solo and court someone each night of your stay ala Ashley Hubert (you can even give him a rose!) or fall in love like a pro. Either way, can you really go wrong here — I mean, you get to go to James Bond Island. That’s a deal sealer for me, if any.
555, Moo 3, Mai Khao, Talang
Phuket, 83110 Thailand