Who dictated that the luxury lifestyle was only to be enjoyed by adults over a certain age? Well, no one actually. And the new Miami Beach luxury hotel, One Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, is keeping kiddies with affluent tastes in mind this weekend.
On Saturday, April 3, the five-star property is introducing the launch of its customized program for traveling tots, designed to make even the youngest jet setters feel right at home. One Bal Harbour Resort & Spa has a slew of amenities set up for the young luxury lover, but we’ll get to that later. What you should be paying attention to right now is the exclusive, private event to mark the launch.
Jonah & Isabella Koopman, Audrey & India Harrelson, Kito, Bella & Sophia Brod, and Abie & Scarlett Dornbusch are hosting an invite-only Saturday afternoon of kid-friendly fun that will include a Nobu sushi rolling class, snow cones, cotton candy, bounce house, face painting, and C By Me t-shirt making. Don’t worry if you didn’t get an invite. We’ll report back next week with some photos of the fun.
It’s not just a Saturday to benefit the tikes, on-site donations from the invited guests will benefit one of South Florida’s most popular nonprofits, the Make-A-Wish foundation.
So what exactly do said traveling tots need and want in order to feel right at home in the lap of luxury? How about the One’s Kids Package that includes:
- VIP card with access to sweet yummies like ice cream and soda
- Exclusive Nobu cooking class for children
- ONE-branded teddy bears, t-shirts, hats, beach pails, and toys
- Color-A-Cookie Custom Cookies
- Kids boutiques, museums, theaters, and other kid-friendly venues and restaurants
- ONE Bal Harbour’s movie and book library
- Mani, pedi, and hairstyling services for tiny divas
- Babysitting services, car seats, pack-n-play cribs, high chairs, bed rails, etc.
All designed for the haute traveling family in mind.