The numbers are in. It looks like Beyonce and Jay-Z came in at number one on Forbes’ list of the 15 top earning celebrity couples. The pop star and rapper raked in a combined $162 million last year from their records, movie roles, and endorsement deals for products like Budweiser and American Express.
Though Beyonce and Jay-Z are both big recording stars in their own right, together they are a force to be reckoned with. Sliding in second with considerably less is Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart with $69 million. Unlike Jay-Z and Beyonce, Ford and Flockhart’s income is quite skewed in Ford’s favor. Ford brought in $65 million for his film roles last year, while Flockhart earned a reported $4 million for her lead role in ABC’s Brothers and Sisters. In contrast, Beyonce raked in a whopping $87 million and Jay Z earned $35 million.
Other top-earning couples include Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie ($55 million), Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith ($48 million), David and Victoria Beckham ($46 million), and Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi ($36 million).
The complete list of top-earning celebrity couples:
1. Beyonce & Jay-Z: $162M
2. Harrison Ford & Calista Flockhart: $69M
3. Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: $55M
4. Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith: $48M
5. David & Victoria Beckham: $46M
6. Ellen DeGeneres & Portia de Rossi: $36M
7. Tom Hanks & Rita Wilson: $35.5M
8. Jim Carrey & Jenny McCarthy: $34M
9. Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes: $33.5M
10. Chris Martin & Gwyneth Paltrow: $32M
11. Sarah Jessica Parker & Matthew Broderick: $29M
12. Tim McGraw & Faith Hill: $28M
13. Eva Longoria Parker & Tony Parker: $22M
14. Katherine Heigl & Josh Kelley: $20M
15. Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban: $17M
Via: The Wrap