Last night, marked the grand debut of the new T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. To help celebrate the official public opening, the phone service provider tapped the Queen of hip-hop Nicki Minaj as well as multi-platinum, GRAMMY-nominated artist Ariana Grande.
More than 20,000 event-goers filled the new arena to catch the chart-toppers perform their best hits live on stage. Grande performed “Leave me Lonely,” a collaboration with Mary Gray, while Minaj closed out the night with “Starship” and turned the entire arena magenta.
The venue, which was designed with the intent of becoming a U.S. Green Building Council LEED Gold Certified facility, is located just west of the famed Las Vegas Strip. It is approximately 16 acres and 650,000 square feet. The sustainable arena features:
- 44 Luxury Suites
- 2 Party Suites
- 8 Event Level Suites
- More than two dozen private loge boxes
- Two dedicated VIP Entrances
- Two-acre outdoor Toshiba Plaza for pre-event functions and special events
- Premium balconies on all VIP and public levels with views to the plaza, park and Strip
- Multiple locker facilities, premium dressing rooms, green room and multipurpose spaces to accommodate a variety of sports and entertainment events.
- Wide variety of food and beverage options at each level
- ADA accessibility on every level
- A 75,000-square-foot loading dock, staging, storage, and other facilities to accommodate major events including six truck docks
If you’re a T-Mobile customer, you will always get the Un-carrier VIP treatment at the arena, which is owned by AEG and MGM Resorts International. The unique benefits include:
- Dedicated fast-track VIP venue entrance at every event
- Access to event tickets and premium VIP experiences (select events)
- Pre-sales and seat upgrade opportunities