Ever wonder what the most powerful leaders, business execs and celebrities keep on their desks? Well, we’re about to tell you. Our biweekly “What’s on My Desk” feature will take a look inside the offices and at the desks of the world’s most influential power players.
This week we’ve featured Elizabeth Cutler, the co-founder of popular national full-body in-door cycling workout SoulCycle. Combining inspirational coaching with high-energy music, Cutler and partner Julie Rice designed a workout that benefits the mind and body. Since opening their first studio in New York City, SoulCycle now has 20 locations nationwide with approximately 20,000 people riding at SoulCycle every week. Fast Company recognized SoulCycle as one of the World’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Fitness for 2013. Prior to moving to New York City, Elizabeth lived and worked in Telluride, Colorado for 10 years selling luxury real estate for Telluride Properties, the Sotheby’s affiliate. Originally from Chicago, Elizabeth lives in New York City with her husband and two daughters. Here is a peek at the items on her desk.
- New SoulCycle studio leases to sign for new locations.
- Photo of my daughters Lucy and Nina.
- A Nars Jaipur candle.
- SoulCycle water bottle – with my homemmade master cleanse lemonade.
- By Terry Rose Lip Balm
- Fresh flowers – my husband sends me a new bouquet every week
- Guanyin, the goddess of compassion, a gift from Stacey Griffith, one of our amazing instructors
- A photo of me and Julie from our Beverly Hills opening
- Warby Parker eyeglasses
- East End Apiaries Raw Honey (I snack on it)
- Raw Almonds
- Like Haute Living Los Angeles? Join our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter @HauteLivingMag.