If you can’t be at the big game this Sunday, here are the hottest spots to watch Super Bowl 50 in LA.
- THE ROCKEFELLER Kick back and relax at The Rockefeller — and potentially throw your own blowout bash. Both the Manhattan Beach and Hermosa Beach locations are offering free buyouts for reservations of 50+. The catch: this is a first come, first served basis. The buyout fee is waived, and you’ll be able to watch the big game on large flat screen TVs that surround each bar and enjoy menu items like jerk chicken skewers, truffle mac & cheese, pork belly sliders and St. Louis ribs.
- CASA DEL MAR Executive Chef Alberico Nunziata will feature a special game day menu of tailgating snacks including Southern Fried Chicken Wings with garlic ranch dressing, Grilled Bratwurst with peppers and onions on a hoagie with a side of fries, and BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos with cheddar cheese, salsa and jalapenos. The hotel will also feature buckets of beers including Lagunitas, Scrimshaw, and Amstel Lights ($36 for a bucket of 6 beers). Private cabanas are also available.
- THE FOUR SEASONS LOS ANGELES AT BEVERLY HILLS Book the “Touchdown” package at the Four Seasons and reserve a cabana. The Denver Broncos Inspired menu includes: Mango B.B.Q. Baby Back Ribs with Pickled Cabbage, Pork Belly Nachos with Fontina Cheese, Jack Cheese, Black Beans, Molcajete Sauce, Short Rib Burger Sliders and Real French Fries, while Carolina Panthers Inspired fare includes: Shrimp and Corn Hush Puppies with Old Bay Aioli, Corn Meal Chicken Wings with Chipotle, Southern Style Crab Cakes, Blackened Chicken Quesadillas, Two Buckets of Domestic Beer, Bottomless Corn Chips & Salsa and One Pitcher of Cabana Margaritas.
- CHARCOAL VENICE At Josiah Citrin’s new neighborhood restaurant the game will be on both TVs at the bar, with sound. Here guests can enjoy chef-driven live-fire cuisine such as Smoky Grilled Chicken Wings with oregano, chili, and vinegar or Smoked Lamb Ribs while they wash it down with a selection of craft beers like the Santa Monica Brew Works Wit or Boomtown Session Stout.
STELLA BARRA PIZZERIA The Hollywood outpost of Stella Barra will be holding a Big Game Pizza Party from 11 AM until the end of the game. Guests can come watch the game while enjoying specials like $2 Bud Lites, as well as Garlic Parmesan & Spicy BBQ Wings. In addition, any guests who dine in wearing their favorite team’s football jersey will also receive a Stella Barra gift certificate equal to the price of their meal (minus tax/gratuity) to use towards a future visit.
- THE BUNGALOW The Bungalow Santa Monica will host a Big Game Viewing Party complete with a cookout of tailgate-party eats. Game day menu items will include a Baker’s Bacon Burger, Dry Rubbed Turkey Burger, Organic Tofu Burger, Chicago Dog, Chili Cheese Dog, Nachos, Grilled Buffalo Wings, and more by FIG chef Yousef Ghalaini. Kick back and catch the game on multiple big screen TVs, while sipping on The Bungalow’s signature classic sangria, margaritas and specialty cocktails at the popular ocean-side hideaway in Santa Monica, CA.
- THE VICEROY SANTA MONICA At the game will be played on the 55” TV in CAST Lounge, wear your teams favorite jersey and get one free snack or shareable per person. You’ll also receive $5 buckets of select domestic bottle beer; buy 1 get 1 Santa Monica Brew Works local craft draft beer; $5 special selection of Snacks and Shareables including: pulled pork, fried chicken or beef sliders; flatbreads; garlic stick flatbread with marinara sauce; chicken meatballs; meatball sandwich with focaccia; chips with salsa & pico de gallo (guacamole extra $2); chicken wings- choice of bbq/ honey sauce, hot sauce, or Korean chili sauce; and sweet potato fries.