You need to look your best for Emmy night, right? Here are the five best facials in LA to help you get red carpet ready for TV’s most glamorous evening.
- Red Carpet Radiance at the Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles. The must-have facial to restore skin’s vitality and reveal a bright and radiantly youthful-looking complexion. The ideal treatment for immediate results prior to a special event. Includes Brush cleanse, Skin Radiance Mask, age-defying crystal massage, lifting mask, and Non-Surgical contouring. (900 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, (213) 743-8800)
- Red Carpet Oxygenating HydraFacial at Kinara. This facial blends together a flawless fusion of non-laser skin resurfacing technology and cellular oxygenation to immediately reduce the visible signs of aging, while stimulating collagen production and increasing cellular respiration. Your skin becomes smoother, brighter, and more hydrated thanks to cosmecutical ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, pikea robusta, and hemoglobin. Correct the appearance of fine lines, uneven tone and hyperpigmentation with zero down time. This treatment is ideal for all skin types as it is customized to your individual needs (656 N Robertson Blvd, Los Angeles)
- The Red Carpet HydraFacial at Ole Henriksen. Designed by facialist to the stars Ole Henriksen himself to give anyone red carpet results, this treatment is the ultimate antiaging treatment. It incorporates three state of the art pieces of equipment including the HydraFacial™ for exfoliation and hydration, LED lights for fine lines and wrinkles and to minimize surface bacteria,along with microcurrent for facial contouring, lifting, and firming. Oxygen is used to calm and infuse the skin with a much needed boost of youth. (Sunset Plaza, 8622 Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood)
- L.Raphael Oxy Star Anti-Pigmentation Treatment at the Montage Beverly Hills. This facial is truly for the rich and famous in need of the perfect red carpet look: it’s $1,100 price tag will certainly keep all but at bay. But this high-end treatment wows: it brightens and evens skin tone and also fades dark, dull spots. This advanced oxygen treatment evens skin tone and offers superior anti-aging benefits. White truffles disperse melanin beneath the surface of skin to fade existing sun spots and age spots, while a collagen mask enhances collagen production to firm skin and diminish lines and wrinkles. The result is younger looking, velvety soft skin. (225 N Canon Dr, Beverly Hills, (310) 860-7840)
- L.A. Lift Facial at Spa Del Rey. Using Natura Bisse’s haute Inhibit collection and three-dimensional lifting technology, this facial manages to be a non-invasive wrinkle relaxing solution that will still make you feel (and look) as if you’ve had Botox. It also assists in extending the results of microinjections up to forty percent, FYI. A Sono Lifting Massage “Tuning Fork” tightens facial muscles and leaves your face smooth and revitalized. The results are immediate; you’ll be ready for that Emmy red carpet in no time! (4375 Admiralty Way, Marina Del Rey, (310) 574-4356)