
Haute 100 LA Update: Kobe Bryant Returns to First Lakers Practice Since April Injury
He's back! Kobe Bryant is finally back in action, and has returned to the practice court for the first time since sustaining a torn Achilles tendon back in April.
He’s back!
Kobe Bryant is finally back in action, and has returned to the practice court for the first time since sustaining a torn Achilles tendon back in April.
The LA Lakers star joined his time for practice on Saturday for a slew of contact drills, strategy work and, of course, shooting.
“If it was a playoff game tonight, I could play,” he told NBA TV. “I don’t know how effective I’d be, but I would play.”
The 35-year-old athlete is in the last year of a contract paying him $30.5 million this season.
He said he remained motivated by the “low-hanging fruit” of continual skepticism about his return.
To Read More on This Haute 100-Lister, Click Here
To see the full Los Angeles list, click here.
Like Haute Living Los Angeles? Join our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter @HauteLivingMag.
Latest from Haute Living

Where Celebrities Eat in Atlanta: Inside the City’s A-List Dining Scene

Summer’s Last Great Excuse: Where to Stay for Labor Day 2026

Rolls Royce Returns to Monterey Car Week 2026 With Two Extraordinary Bespoke Creations


