The Lincoln Motor Company is upping its lifestyle game in a big way with the opening of its first-ever luxury Lincoln Experience Center, located at the tony Fashion Island shopping center in Newport Beach.Here are five things you can expect to find at this upscale auto retreat.
- WHO ARE YOU? Step into the luxurious Black Label lounge, plonk down in a leather chair and prepare to play. You can close the door and crank the volume to hear jazz, techno or pop in order to better check out what Lincoln’s Revel by Harman sound systems are like…or you can find out what kind of Lincoln driver you might be. An interactive screen will appear before you, and you’ll be asked to pick seven photos that define you. Based on what you discover, you’ll be able to find a Lincoln that truly tempts your taste (and you’ll also be able to discover something about you—and who doesn’t love that?).
- BORN TO DRIVE. You’ll be able to take models like the 2017 MKZ (pictured above) or the truly cool all-new Continental out for a spin. If you like them, the Lincoln Experience Center team will connect you directly with a dealership via phone or Skype to make the purchase process seamless. The brand is also offering “Date Night” experiences for those who want to take their car of choice out for more than a 30-minute drive…for up to 48 hours.
- CUSTOMIZE, CUSTOMIZE, CUSTOMIZE. Via a very cool projection, you’ll be able to personally create your Lincoln of choice as part of the brand’s Custom Fit Studio—and see what it looks like up close and personal. No sun roof? OK. Tire preference? No problem? Cool metallic grey over white? You’ve got it. Even better, there are color slabs of wood, exterior paint and fabric that you can pull off the wall (think high-end paint samples) to get a feel for what your car might really look like in reality while you’re playing around making your perfect virtual car.
- LUXURY OFFERINGS ARE THE NAME OF THE GAME. The Lincoln Experience Center itself is a cool oasis where you can take a load off, use free Wi-fi, nibble on gourmet bites, drink Champagne, infused water or gulp an espresso shot and go, but it’s also going beyond that to offer lifestyle experiences for the Lincoln buyer (and would-be buyers). Twice a week, there will be dedicated classes or experiences at the center, from musical acts to cooking demonstrations to art exhibits. Next up: a wine and cheese pairing from local Chef Cornwall, a scultping demonstration from Ira Reines and a chat about diamonds courtesy of Moti Ferder, President and Owner of jeweler Lugano Diamonds.
- GET THE STORY. You’ll be able to discover unique facets of the brand—craftsmanship, artisans and more—through an ever-changing combination of digital displays, tactile elements and storytelling. Objects from the company’s history will be on-site to enhance the story.
To note, the brand will continue to up its game through future initiatives that include a dedicated app that provides clients with even easier access to existing services and a suite of new services, like parking solutions and other commerce services relevant to a luxury client as well as the upcoming Lincoln Miles leasing service, which allows clients to monitor miles via a mobile app and web site and earn rewards based on unused miles at the end of the lease.
The Lincoln Experience Center is located at Fashion Island, 139 Newport Center Dr, Newport Beach, (844) 236-3174