Anyone familiar with the Bagatelle brand from past experiences in St. Barths, St. Tropez, New York, Miami and Sao Paolo know that it’s definitely a place to party (if it’s champagne sparklers didn’t give that away, we don’t know what will), but it’s also a great place to find fabulous fare. Here are five reasons why Bagatelle LA is one dinner party you won’t want to miss.
- Exceptional aesthetics. Everything about the decor of Bagatelle LA screams ‘opulence’ from two elegant chandeliers to its state-of-the-art lighting system to the range of artwork dotting its walls. It’s an artists showcase with constantly rotating artwork. Currently on display are the works of Nelson De La Nuez,
- The party never stops. Weekly happenings at Bagatelle Los Angeles include their Friday and Saturday night dinner parties as well as a brunch that feels like an evening party thanks to a plethora of DJs, percussionists and performers that bring the French Riviera vibe to West Hollywood.
- Fabulous fare. Thanks to Executive Chef Robert Liberato, patrons are treated to an extensive menu of farmers market-driven cuisine. You’ll find French-Mediterranean favorites like filet mignon au Raifort—a six ounce tenderloin with a horseradish crust, trumpet mushrooms and foie gras Bordelaise sauce—Burger Bagatelle, a dry-aged blend served on a house made brioche with heirloom tomato and Saint André cheese, as well as fan favorites like a yellow fin tuna tartare with avocado, cilantro, citrus soy vinaigrette, taro chips; gnocchi truffes à la Parisienne de Nicolas—homemade gnocchi with black truffle pesto filling and truffle sauce; and the poulet organic roti et truffe pour deux, truffled natural whole roasted chicken with roasted Yukon gold potatoes, shallots and button mushrooms.
- It’s a place where you’ll find a St. Tropez state of mind. We’ve already mentioned that this is a party spot, but it also happens to be one where you can throw your hair in the air and just not care. Dance on a table, spray some champagne and live in the moment. You can dance like nobody’s watching—they will be, but you won’t care.
- Did we mention there are champagne sparklers?