We know you need an excuse to drink fruity vacation drinks in the winter, so here it is! With these light vodka mixes infused with all kinds of fresh fruits, liqueurs and spices, you’ll forget all about this sudden snowstorm and travel in time to your beach-paradise happy place. We guarantee you’ll come back for more.
The Perfect Pear
By Mixologist Bridget Maloney at The Sexton
- 1 oz Snow Leopard Vodka
- .5 lemon
- .5 St. George Spiced Pear Liqueur
- splash of simple syrup
- shaken poured into a coupe and topped with proseco, cava, or champagne.
- Garnished with a lemon twist
Champagne, pear liqueur and vodka? Like a Caribbean vacation for your tastebuds, this fruity drink is everything.
Agua de Valencia
- 1.5oz Wint & Lila Vodka infused with jasmine tea
- .5oz Elderflower Liqueur
- 2oz Indi Orange Soda
- 1 drop Orange Blossom Water
- Build into a highball glass filled with ice and garnish with candied blood orange wheel and a micro flower
A mimosa-like orange cocktail that anyone can make at home, this will soon become your go-to drink after a hard day at work.
By Mixologist Anthony Bollinger at Chefs Club By Food & Wine
- Snow Leopard Vodka
- Asian Pear
- Bee Pollen
For the simple and sweet vodka-loving lady, this elegant pear drink is the fresh winter taste you need.
Through The Fog
- 1.5oz Snow Leopard Vodka
- 1oz Cloudy Apple Juice
- .5oz Lemon
- .5oz Cardamom Syrup
- Top with Unicum foam
- Shake all ingredients and strain into a chilled coupe glass. Top with unicum foam and dehydrated apples
With these fancy ingredients and foreign spices, you’re sure to make it through the fog – and the next snowstorm – with this foamy drink.
By Mixologist Shinya Yamao at Piora
- 1oz Snow Leopard Vodka
- 1.5 oz Homemade apple juice
- 2/3 oz Busnel Calvados
- 2/3 oz Earl grey tea
- 2/3 oz Maple syrup
- 1/2 oz Hand squeezed Lemon juice
- 2 Sliced apples for garnish
A light and breezy choice for a lunch-time drink, this sweet and sour mix will bring summer to your winter days.
By mixologist Johnny Swet at The Rickey
- Belvedere Vodka
- Dolin Dry Vermouth
- House-made Fat Washed Black Truffle Vodka
- Muddled Black Truffles
The perfect cocktail for the liqueur enthusiast this mix has a unique and extravagant flavor. With a high price of $50 a glass, this haute blend is worth every penny.
By Executive Chef/Co-Owner Ella Schmidt at Maite
- Aguardiente cristal from Colombia (Colombia’s Vodka)
- Valveran 20 Manzanas Frost Cider
- Housemade pimento bitters
Apple cider is a winter classic, but with this smooth aguardiente, your spiked cider cocktail just took a hot new turn.
- Hibiscus infused Titos vodka
- Honey syrup
- Lemon juice
A unique mix, this hibiscus-infused vodka drink is a cocktail with personality.
By Mixologist Jeffrey Garcia at TY Bar at the Four Seasons Hotel New York
- Grey Goose Vodka
- Framboise eaux-de-vie
- Fresh raspberies
- Lemon juice
Like brunch in a cup, this ultra fruity, Prosecco-infused cocktail is the sweet treat everyone secretly loves – even if they’re too embarrassed to say it.
By Mixologist Alexa Rose at American Cut
- Concorde grape infused beefeater
- Crème Yvette
- Luxardo maraschino
Simple, sweet and to the point, this is an easy pick for a light midday lunch.
By Mixologist Tania Garofalo at Ribalta
- Laird’s Applejack
- Galliano L’Auentico
- Fresh Lemon
- Cardamom-dusted lemon wheel
Sweet, slightly sour and wonderfully complex, this vibrant concoction is the perfect ending to your haute dinner.