On Dec. 1st, in honor of World AIDS Day, Bono launched an all-star campaign featuring “once-in-a-lifetime experiences” that can be won after donating at least $10 to his organization RED. RED, which was created by U2’s frontman, aims to raise money for AIDS prevention.
Bono has tapped Haute 100 listers George Clooney, Ryan Seacrest, James Franco, Stephen Curry, Kim Kardashian, Matthew McConaughey and Meryl Streep as well as a number of your favorite celebs to offer you a number of experiences you will not want to miss. What “once-in-a-lifetime experiences” can you expect? For just $10 or more, Clooney will compliment you for 45 heavenly seconds. Seacrest will allow one lucky fan in the studio, who will be the first fan ever to announce the No. 1 song in the USA on the American Top 40 countdown.Franco, whose talents also include painting, will make you his next subject. Curry will give you the chance to assist him for his pregame tunnel shot. We all know Mrs. West has owned contouring, and she is giving you the chance to see how it’s done as well as the opportunity to get glammed up right by her side. McConaughey is one of the biggest Texas Longhorns football fans out there, and he’s inviting you and a friend to join him in Austin in his VIP box and take in a home game. Learn from Streep, laugh with her, and bond — all on the red carpet.
Other celebrities participating in Bono’s all-star campaign includes:
- Snoop Dogg, who is inviting you to the ‘MERRY JANE Wellness Retreat’ on 4/20 in Colorado. If you have children, Jimmy Kimmel will give them the “talk.”
- Matt Damon is finally going on Jimmy Kimmel Live, and you’re invited to hang out with him.
- Former NBA player and four-time champ Shaquille O’Neal will be part of your family’s holiday cards.
- Mario Batali is giving one lucky foodie an exclusive salumi lesson at his Italian eatery OTTO.
- Backstreet Boys is offering the chance to relive the 90s and create a dubsmash video with the pop band, yes we said Backstreet Boys.
- Tom Brady will teach one lucky sports fan how to do his infamous spiral.
- The Weeknd will fly one lucky fan Miami to sit front row at his sold-out show and meet him backstage!
- NASCAR racer Kylie Larson will give someone the opportunity to ride shotgun with him
Not only has Bono tapped his famous friends for help, but also he will go on a bike ride and get ice cream with one donor in Central Park.
Since the inception of RED in 2006, the company has made it easy for people and businesses to join the fight against the deadly virus. Over the last decade, RED has raised more than $320 million with the help of companies like Apple and Coca Cola. One hundred percent of the money from the products and events goes directly to work on the ground.
To enter to win, click here. Entries close on Jan. 21, 2016.
Photo courtesy of RED