For the humanitarian buff, here’s your chance to join CharityBuzz to raise money for the United States Tennis Association Foundation.
The organization’s mission is to help bring tennis and education together to change lives. Using this powerful combination, the USTAF helps serve up dreams for under-resourced youth. Its efforts also extends to supporting tennis programming for individuals with disabilities and America’s military heroes. The organization has awarded more than $19 million in grants and scholarships to more than 270 programs, benefitting thousands of children and adults through tennis, education and health curricula.
So what will you get in exchange for a very generous contribution of $25,000? A number of uber-luxe experiences of course, including a once-in-a-life-time chance to meet-and-greet Vogue’s as well as the world most important person in fashion Anna Wintour.
In addition, this priceless fashion package includes:
- Tour of the Vogue offices, including the Vogue Fashion Closet, for two people
- Two tickets to a New York Fashion Week show in either February 2016 or September 2016
- $1,000 gift certificate for Vera Wang on Mercer Street in New York City and private tour of the showroom for two people
- Day of beauty at the John Barrett Salon in New York City for one person, which includes a coveted haircut or style with Mr. Barrett and a luxurious manicure and pedicure
- Designer It Bag: Michael Kors Miranda EW Black Leather Tote
- Irene Neuwirth 18k Yellow Gold 4 Drop Earrings
- One Serena Williams Vogue issue signed by Serena Williams
- Admission for two people to watch a Vogue photoshoot in New York City
Thus far, bids range from $5,000 well into the double digits. The highest bid is noted to be $21,000. However, it is stated on the site the package is worth $25,000.
You have until Monday, Sept. 14th to cast your bid.The next bid must be a minimum of $22,200. Click here for your chance to out bid the current highest bidder.
Photo via Shutterstock