The Park Avenue Pied-à-terre exclusive summer package offers the very best in New York City’s shopping and pampering experience, including a private shopping outing at Bloomingdales.
The package includes an overnight accommodation in the Glamour or Pop Art Signature Suite, which were designed by world-renowned architecture and design firm, Rottet Studio. The Glamour Suite, in particular, is an interpretation of Monroe’s Park Avenue Pied-a-terre, allowing guests to live how Monroe would have lived before her tragic death.
Other plush benefits of the Park Avenue Pied-à-terre summer package are:
- Take home boxed DVD set of Marilyn The Premiere Collection
- Take home coffee table book Marilyn in Fashion: The Enduring Influence of Marilyn Monroe
- Anything you choose from the concession-inspired minibar
- Blow-out at the Julien Farel Restore Salon & Spa
- Bloomingdales Signature Black Leather Wallet with fashion filled offers including a complimentary styling appointment
In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to visit the iconic New York City destinations frequented by the actress or showcased in her films with a curated guide received upon check-in.
Rates start at $1199 per night and are available until Sept. 7th, 2015.
(Photos via Loews Regency Hotel)