Photo Credit: Barbara Kraft
Encore Las Vegas’ XS Nightclub snagged the top spot on Nightclub & Bar Media Group’s ranking of the top-grossing clubs and bars in the United States. For the third year in a row the company ranked XS No. 1. with estimated revenues between $103 million and $105 million in 2014. Hakkasan at the MGM Grand came in second with $100 million to $103 million in estimated revenues.
Fifteen of the top-grossing nightclubs in the United States are in Las Vegas.
Seven of the top 10 nightclubs based on revenue can be found in Las Vegas. Marquee Nightclub at the Cosmopolitan came in third, followed by Tao Nightclub at the Venetian. Surrender Nightclub at Encore Las Vegas took the sixth spot, with Hyde Bellagio and Lavo at the Palazzo coming in nine and 10.
Here’s a look at all 15 nightclubs to make the list:
1. XS Nightclub, Encore Las Vegas, $103 million to $105 million
2. Hakkasan, MGM Grand, $100 million to $103 million
3. Marquee Nightclub, Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, $80 million to $85 million
4. Tao Nightclub, Venetian, $50 million to $55 million
6. Surrender Nightclub, Encore Las Vegas, $40 million to $45 million
9. Hyde Bellagio, Bellagio, $25 million to $30 million
10. Lavo, Palazzo, $20 million to $25 million
17. Chandelier Bar, Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, $15 million to $20 million
18. Tryst Nightclub, Wynn Las Vegas, $15 million to $20 million
28. Chateau Nightclub & Rooftop, Paris Las Vegas, $10 million to $15 million
48. Ghostbar, Palms, $5 million to $10 million
55. Lagasse’s Stadium, Palazzo, $5 million to $10 million
66. Bond Bar, Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, $5 million to $10 million
67. Vesper Bar, Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, $5 million to $10 million
68. The Bourbon Room, Venetian, $5 million to $10 million