East Coast Jewelry owner Bobby Yampolsky has made a mini empire that stretches from Palm Beach’s Worth Avenue to Sunny Isles. Known for lavish showrooms, personalized service, and high-end watch brands. Bobby keeps a number of interesting items at his Boca Raton-based office that are collectible rarities of luxury, take a look.
- Patek Philippe Naviquartz desk clock
- Sterling Silver Tiffany cigar box
- Yankee Stadium 25th anniversary desk set, given to all Yankee players in 1948 to commemorate the 25th anniversary of Yankee Stadium.
- 1960s Louis Vuitton jewelry box
- 18th century Ivory samurai sword, which, I joke is kept for the beheading of employees that disobey.