Ever wonder what the most powerful leaders, business execs and celebrities keep on their desks? Well, we’re about to tell you. Our weekly “What’s on My Desk” feature will take a look inside the offices and at the desks of the world’s most influential power players.
This week we’ve featured the desk of Éminence Organic Skin Care President Boldijarre Koronczay. Boldijarre, who hails from Budapest, Hungary, is a dedicated trainer, lecturer, herbalist and master of European esthetics and massage. A survivor of childhood Leukemia, he has always maintained that his organic lifestyle was the key to his recovery and has since dedicated his life to creating and delivering healthy options for skin care and to giving back to charitable organizations and programs like the ones that helped save his life. Educating clients on how to use natural ingredients in skin care to bring wellness and balance in their busy lives is Boldijarre’s passion. Boldijarre travels extensively to lecture and train and returns to Hungary on a regular basis to research new esthetics treatments and natural ingredients. In 2010, he was awarded the Entrepeneur of the Year award for Éminence’s contributions to the community and Province of British Columbia. Here is a peak at the items on this skincare guru’s desk.
· The stone crop plant is a prominent image for Éminence Organic Skin Care and is used as a key ingredient in some of our best-selling products. It has bountiful healing properties for the skin, and looks great on a desk too.
· A full water bottle to keep hydrated throughout the day. Maintaining hydration levels is important for so many reasons, especially to retain energy levels and to keepskin looking its best.
· An all-natural hand cleanser is a great way to avoid getting sick at work.
· The Éminence Citrus Lip Balm is an all-natural and organic way to combat dehydration and sore, dry lips. Regular application keeps lips feeling and looking great.
· Raw, unsalted organic almonds are my go-to snack. They are a great source of Vitamin E, calcium, fiber, iron, essential fats as well as having cholesterol-lowering benefits.
· A framed photograph of me and my parents, who live in Hungary.
· A healthy energy bar for an afternoon boost.
· A pen and notebook for notes.
· A stack of a variety of magazines for research and reference.