A beauty staple for many, essie made a noted, early appearance on the catwalk of the New York Fashion Week.
Celebrity manicurist Michelle Saunders relied on the nail varnish brand to create a layered cream manicure and pedicure for Rachel Zoe’s show. Saunders’ aesthetics mirrored the soft yet assertive femininity of the fashion label’s Spring 2018 Collection. She finished the classic nail look with a tiny, sparkling dot on the pinky finger, which evoked the shimmer of a pearl earring.
If you seek to pep up your style with runway flair, here is how to get the essie manicure that attracted the cameras’ flashes:
- Clean your nails and apply first base base coat
- Apply a single coat of imported bubbly in order to form a golden beige base
- Apply a coat of allure to create a layer of sheer white
- Add good to go top coat for shiny finish
- While the good to go top coat is still wet, use a dotting tool to secure a piece of glitter from set in stones close to the base of each pinky finger