1. What makes your market special? The location is one of a kind with proximity to the beach and history of the area, along with 45 miles of horse trails. Offering luxury estates on large lots average 2-5 acres. Few minutes drive to some of…Read The Full Post
Miami-Dade County’s real estate market is showing signs of recovery. The reason: wealthy buyers, both local and foreign.
1. What makes Coral Gables special? Coral Gables is dubbed, “The City Beautiful” and it is certainly that for many, many reasons! From the clean, manicured, winding and tree-lined streets to the flowing fountains, the city is gracious and welcoming. It has also been known…Read The Full Post
1. What makes your market special? Montreal has a wonderful ”joie de vivre” mixing a European style of living with North American efficiency. 2. What is your top 3 restaurants to try in your market? -Café Ferreira on Peel Street -Fushi on Sherbrooke corner of Peel -Il Cortile…Read The Full Post
1. What makes your market special? From the investment side our market has a historical proven track record of resilience. From the Luxury side, well there isn’t much else one could ask for…World Renown beaches, diverse culture and demographics, fantastic shops and restaurants and an aura…Read The Full Post
1. What makes your market special? A number of things make this area special including the proximity to Washington, DC, Baltimore, Philadelphia and New York, as well as our unique landscape resting along the shores of multiple rivers and the Chesapeake Bay. Annapolis is known…Read The Full Post
The Encino, CA mansion where Vincent Chase and his Entourage lived in on the hit HBO show is up for sale at $4.2 million. The house, architecturally styled after a Tuscan Villa, is truly fit for Hollywood royalty. Long corridors lead to spacious rooms for people to hang out, along with seven bedrooms and eight over the top bathrooms
Walt Disney’s Los Feliz, LA 12-room mansion is up for sale at $3.65 million. Originally, Disney had built the house for himself for $50,000 in 1932! The exterior of the house looks like it came out of one of his whimsical cartoon films with brick entrance, wooden door and pointed roof above the central rotunda.
Tony Danza and his wife recently filed for divorce and are now selling their 3,000 square foot, ocean front mansion in Malibu for $9,100,000.
The real-estate market reached its peak when the Jackson Land & Cattle Ranch was put on the market for $175 million. The main house consists of a mere three bedrooms with an additional four-bedroom guest area. While the aesthetic of the ranch itself is extremely traditional, the value lays within 1,750 acres on which it sits.