Photo Credit: The Surf Club Four Seasons
Much to our anticipation, the newly restored Four Seasons Hotel at The Surf Club is finally upon us, hosting the grand ribbon cutting this afternoon and ready to open its doors to the public on March 27th, 2017. If you’ve been sleeping behind the wheel, we’ve come up with a quick-hitting list of why this is destined to be one of Miami’s most coveted destinations, yet again:
- Its history. The iconic Surf Club was originally established in 1930, visited by some of the world’s greatest including Duke and Duchess of Windsor, Elizabeth Taylor, General Douglas MacArthur, Tony Bennett, Frank Sinatra and Winston Churchill.
- Its exclusivity. It’s located on the pristine Surfside Beach, secluded and more private than any other in Miami Beach.
- History and modern day meet to complete a newly transformed five-star hotel and luxury residences. You can expect to see the classic sophistication of the original property mixed with a modern day, state-of-the-art, breathtaking design by Pritzker-prize winning architect Richard Meier and designer Joseph Dirand. The hotel boasts 77 guest rooms including three pools, a front and center view of the white sandy beach, poolside cabanas and a holistic spa and wellness centre, as well as kids’ club and exquisite oceanfront dining.
- It has a dream team behind it including Nadim Ashi of Fort Partners, J. Allen Smith from Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, Reed Kandalaft General Manager of the Four Seasons Hotel at The Surf Club, and more
- The food. Expect to see some of the finest dining in the city, thanks to the collaboration of culinary partner Antonio Sersale, chef and owner of the famed Le Sirenuse resort in Positano. He’ll bring the Amalfi Coast’s finest to the beaches of Miami.
If this hasn’t convinced you yet, one glance at the stunning property is sure to do the trick.
Photo Credit: The Four Seasons at Surf Club