It’s good to be a celeb! Come Oscar time, the most famous faces in Hollywood not only receive the admiration and respect of their peers (in addition to that coveted little thing we like to call ‘Oscar’) but they also receive a plethora of swag. This year, presenters and nominees are going home with over $200,000 worth of goodies. Here’s what stars like Ryan Gosling, Emma Stone, Octavia Spencer, Dev Patel, Viola Davis, Casey Affleck and Meryl Streep are being sent this year.
Madison & Mulholland Awards Season Gift Bag
- Baron’s Cove Sag Harbor: Select talent will receive a luxurious stay in Sag Harbor, NY (located in the Hamptons) the playground of the East Coast rich & famous. Baron’s Cove was voted the #1 Hotel in New York and Mid-Atlantic by Conde Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards 2016. Baron’s Cove is also honored with Four Diamond distinction from AAA and is rated as the #1 hotel in Sag Harbor, NY on TripAdvisor. Includes: 3 Night Stay in a Harbor loft Suite Breakfast for Two each morning $500 Dining Credit Two 90 Minute Massages Yoga Daily for Two when in Season Wine Tasting for Two at Wolffer Estate Vineyard Welcome Amenity
- A-1 Array by Super A OK: The state-of-the-art trend in digital 3D photography. A-1 Array is a multi-camera system that captures single moments in time and creates three-dimensional animations for instant sharing.Liberti USA: Refugee Coordinates Cuff, The Embrace Ring and Classic Cuff is designed, sourced and made in America. Every purchase made has a direct impact toward supporting resettled refugees here in USA.
- Lizzie Scheck Jewelry: A necklace from Lizzie Scheck Jewelry. Recognized as a fine jewelry line and became known when Sarah Jessica Parker wore her diamond pave horseshoe necklaces—multiple necklaces at one time throughout the season on Sex in the City. Celebrities including Kristen Bell, Amy Adams, Jennifer Garner, Tyra Banks and Carl Gugino wear Lizzie Scheck Jewelry.
- Bio Miracle Skincare: A new line of Coffee-based body wash and scrubs.
- Monroe USA Glamour hourglass round styling + finishing brush—Makes fine to medium hair straight and smooth, without the damaging heat of an iron. Perfect for lengthening bottom layers and refining fringe.
- Julia Knight Collection: By hand, by design, Eclipse is the epitome of artisan authenticity. Set of nesting bowls, trays and spreading knife. Each piece is a work of art, handmade of sand cast aluminum with our signature blend of enamel infused with crushed Mother-of-Pearl.
- The Teasedale: A performance brush engineered to create maximum volume with minimum breakage. 3 rows of 100% first-cut boar bristle, each at a different level, provide better traction than a traditional teasing brush, meaning you get more volume with fewer passes through the hair thus less breakage.
- Mederma AG Advanced Dry Skin Therapy Hand & Body Lotion: Removes dead cells from rough, dry, sun-damaged skin while helping to maintain skin’s moisture balance.
One Two Cosmetics: Magnetic Eyelashes.
Distinctive Assets Everyone Wins Bag
- Oomi: Oomi turns your ordinary home into an intelligent smart home. Check-in on loved ones from anywhere in the world or have your lights turn on when you get home. The best part? Oomi is as simple as a handshake so anyone will feel comfortable setting up their new smart home. The starter kit retails for $599. It includes Oomi Cube,Oomi Touch, Oomi Dock, two Oomi bulbs and one Oomi Plug.
- Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu: 5 nights/6 days in a luxurious villa on Kauai’s sunny South Shore.
- Lost Coach Ranch: Fully-private 3-day mansion stay to experience the sublime beauty of the Pacific Ocean at the magnificent and unique Lost Coast Ranch in Northern California. This magical retreat offers superb living space with 18 bedrooms for up to 10 guests, gourmet catering and farm to table dining. Hike the nearby forests, stroll along the beach or take in the sunrise and sunsets from the wrap-around deck in an idyllic setting.
- Alexis Seletzky, celebrity trainer: Package of 10 Personal Training Sessions with one of Los Angeles’ premier trainers, Alexis Seletzky. With a diverse clientele and multiple services ranging from nutrition counseling to physical therapy, your physical fitness regimen will reflect both quality and discretion.
- Bangarang: The Positive Cube is a handmade wooden box filled with 199 cards of positive actions and quotes. For every Positive Cube purchased, a donation is made to a charity or a cause.
- Casper: This dual-layer pillow is engineered to stay supportive, cool and comfortable throughout the night – regardless of your sleeping movements.
- Golden Door: A week of total mind, body and spirit renewal at the world’s #1 destination spa. Golden Door gives 100% of its net profits to end child abuse and transform young lives.
- Grand Hotel Excelsior Vittoria: Located high on a cliff overlooking the Bay of Naples in Sorrento, Italy, the luxurious, family-owned Grand Hotel Excelsior Vittoria offers spectacular views of the Gulf of Naples and Mount Vesuvius and is the perfect gateway to nearby Naples, Ischia, Capri and the Amalfi Coast. The 92-room, five-star hotel’s gourmet restaurant, Terrazza Bosquet, headed up by Michelin-starred Chef Luigi Tramontano, offers an elegant combination of regional and Mediterranean classics. Nominees will receive 3 complimentary nights in a Suite.
- Grand Hotel Tremezzo: The spectacular Grand Hotel Tremezzo is located in the heart of Lake Como. From its unique lakeside position, this authentic Art Nouveau Palace offers unparalleled views of Bellagio and the Grigne Mountains. Nominees will receive 3 complimentary nights in a Suite.
- The Loving Somm: Personal in-house sommelier services by NYC sommelier Lelañea Fulton specializing in palate identification & training, cellar building, advising & purchasing of a personal wine collection. Fulton has personally selected a bottle of artisanal boutique production grower champagne for each nominee.