If you have a super-VIP selection of wines and want James Bond-esque security for them, you’re in luck: The Cellar Beverly Hills, a fine wine concierge and private storage facility, has opened in the heart of LA’s most storied enclave.
The facility is accessible to members 24 hours a day, with private cellars customized to accommodate collections ranging from 100 to 1,500 bottles. For individuals interested in growing their collections, The Cellar will also be launching its own virtual marketplace to facilitate the sale and/or exchange of bottles between members.
So what sets this wine storage facility apart?
- SECURITY The facility features multi-tiered biometrics, on-site security personnel, and 24/7 video surveillance.
- STORAGE STANDARDS The Cellar Beverly Hills touts some of the strictest standards for cellar temperature, lighting, and humidity regulations. Those who choose to store here can pick from an array of cellar options, which will accommodate collections ranging in size from 100 to 1,500 bottles.
- ACCESS The Cellar Beverly Hills was specifically structured to ensure clients have complete and secure access to their wine collections 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- PROPRIETARY TECHNOLOGY This is the first wine facility of its caliber to introduce a full service web app exclusive to clients.
- CONCIERGE In-house wine concierges are on call to provide personalized bottle recommendations from clients’ collections.
- INVENTORY Benefit from real-time inventory browsing via the proprietary web app. The Cellar’s fine wine concierges perform regular cataloging of clients’ collections, ensuring inventory is always up-to-date.
- ON-DEMAND DELIVERY AND DECANTING Clients may arrange to have their selected wine securely delivered and decanted before arriving at a dining destination or hotel.