Annette Rubin wants the world to have better skin. The former Estee Lauder exec and Belli Skincare CEO is currently doing just that as the CEO of HydroPeptide, a company that has revolutionized skin care through the power of peptides as messenger molecules that work on a cellular level to increase hydration, visibly reduce lines and wrinkles, and enhance skin’s natural luminosity. With over 60 peptides, antioxidant rich botanical stem cells, growth factors and hyaluronic acid, the brand’s award-winning daily care and professional collections offer targeted customizable results-driven regimens for all skin types. Here, Rubin, the co-author of the newly published book Belli Beautiful: The Essential Guide to the Safest Health and Beauty Products for Pregnancy, Mom and Baby, shares a look at her desktop essentials with Haute Living.
- charity: water card—This is a constant reminder of the non-profit collaboration HydroPeptide has taken part in. One of our company’s commitments is bringing awareness and helping fund clean water sources in third world countries through the sale of our top-seller, Eye Authority. What a powerful movement that we can all be a part of to help those who don’t have access to one of the most needed life necessities (clean water). We are scheduled to build our first well in Ethiopia next year.
- LumaPro-C Skin Brightening Pigment Corrector: My new obsession, just launched a couple of days ago! I have seen amazing results on my own skin after using this for just a few days. I am in love this new addition to our line, which uses a new form of fermented resveratrol and extra potent Vitamin C.
- Chocolates: The one thing that gets me through long work days and projects. (And, people enjoy coming to my office for meetings and brainstorms, because they know I have a pick me up on hand.) A girl can never have too much chocolate on her desk!
- Working Product Formulations: We are working on some exciting, unprecedented product launches for 2017, including formulations with doctor-developed patents. I have been working on finalizing the packaging details and scent for a new patented technology that I am thrilled we’ll be releasing later this spring. We work for years to perfect every aspect of a product before it hits spa shelves. Stay tuned.
- Fresh Flowers: I love to bring a bit of life into my creative thinking environment. A fresh bouquet of flowers inspires natural beauty and serenity.