Thanksgiving is fast approaching and now is the perfect time to make those last minute holiday plans.
This year guests will give thanks with a festive and lavish meal consisting of Chef Hopcraft’s spin on traditional turkey. He uses fresh organic turkey legs and thighs, which he brines for days, cures with salt and sugar, confits, presses, batters and then fries.
He also makes a foie gras stuffing with fresh apple, celery, onion, thyme and sage all mixed together. The cranberry sauce is made fresh in-house along with the pureed yams with vanilla and a caramelized marshmallow topping. Other sides consist of fluffy mashed potatoes and bacon brussels sprouts with gravy on top and on the side.
If you don’t make it for Thanksgiving dinner, there’s no need to worry. Chef Hopcraft will also make another traditional holiday meal for Christmas. This year he will prepare an exquisite beef wellington with a seared premium beef filet, duxelles, truffles and truffle butter inside of a perfectly cooked puff pastry. This delicacy will be served on top of cabbage, carrots and a mixture of fresh vegetables along with an amazing red wine foie sauce. No appetizers will be needed, as this dish is very filling and rich in flavor.
Chef Hopcraft believes that traditions are what make the holidays so special, which is why he strives to deliver a consistent product and experience to diners. He doesn’t consider STK fine dining, but more so ‘vibe-dining’ with a high quality menu. Hopcraft believes that at STK, the food doesn’t overshadow the service and that neither overshadows the vibe.
- STK is located in New York, Los Angeles, Miami and of course Las Vegas, which is known for being a hotspot amongst celebrities as well as its sexy high-energy vibe created by the in-house DJ. Not only is the food delectable, but the ambiance itself will draw you in.
- STK is located in The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas on the eastside of the third floor. Remember, the Thanksgiving menu is only offered on Thanksgiving Day from 5:30 p.m.–10 p.m.
- The Christmas menu is offered on Christmas Eve from 5:30 p.m. – Midnight and on Christmas Day from 5:30 p.m. – 10 p.m.
STK Las Vegas at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
3708 S Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Dinner: Sun – Thurs 5:30 – 11PM
- Dinner: Fri – Sat 5:30PM – Midnight
- Thanksgiving: 5:30 – 9:30PM
- Christmas Eve: 5:30PM – Midnight
- Christmas Day: 5:30 – 9:30PM
- New Year’s Eve: 5:30PM – Midnight
- New Year’s Day: 5:30 – 11PM