Representing the highest and largest condominium available for sale in Northern California, the approx. 4,600 sq.ft. Grand Penthouse A is commandingly sited atop the iconic Four Seasons Hotel & Residences in San Francisco. Illuminated by large-walls of glass facing East, North and West, the triple-mint Grand Penthouse features panoramic “sunrise to sunset” views of landmarks such as the San Francisco Bay, SFMOMA, the Financial District, Alcatraz and City Hall.
Elegant and thoughtfully designed, the Grand Penthouse floor plan enables elevated daily living and lavish entertaining: A dramatic Foyer and Gallery connect public and private spaces. An extraordinary Great Room with metropolitan views blends Living, Dining and Library areas. Southwestern views and sunlight flood the eat-in Kitchen neighboring a spacious, adjoining Family Room.
Paired with the Four Seasons’ legendary Five-Star Service and Amenities such as 24/7 In-Room Dining, Concierge, Doorman, Security and Hotel Lounge and Restaurant, the rare availability of this one-of-a-kind top-floor residence presents a unique opportunity to own one of the city’s most prestigious full-service Penthouses.
• Three Bedrooms plus Staff Suite, Five and One-Half Baths
• Northern California’s largest (approx. 4,640 sq.ft.) and highest (approx. 410 feet) condominium available for sale
• Built as the largest and highest condominium at the Four Seasons Hotel & Residences
• Only the Grand Penthouse benefits from 10’3” ceilings that are 9 inches taller than all other residential floors
• Panoramic Eastern, Southern and Western exposures showcasing the San Francisco Bay, Financial District, SFMOMA, Alcatraz, City Hall and Twin Peaks
• Power Solar Shades on all windows
• Floating glass privacy panels convert the Library to a Bedroom
• Approx. 4,640 sq.ft. (per graphic artist)
• Approx. 410 feet from ground level
• Parking for one car
• HOA: $3,078.05 per month
765 Market Street, Grand Penthouse A
San Francisco, CA 94103
4 Bedrooms, 5 Full Baths (1 Partial)