Photo Credit: Sonia Moskowitz/WireImage
Jessica Alba has done it again, and by “it” we mean another addition to her rapidly growing Honest Beauty line. First, there were household products (The Honest Company). Then, cosmetics (Honest Beauty). Now, the actress turned entrepreneur has launched her first line of haircare products. The slogan: “We’re more than just a pretty face. Now we’re a haute head of hair, too.” So up our alley! There are three lines of products with breakthrough botanicals like coconut juice, white tea and algae; formulas that hydrate, restore and style your hair, leaving strands strong and lustrous. All products carry the Honestly Free Guarantee, meaning, that they’re made without many ingredients of questionable health and safety standards including sulfates, silicones, parabens, PEGs, polyquaterniums, butylene glycol, propylene glycol, mineral oil, paraffins, DEA/MEA/TEA, steareth-n, formaldehyde carriers, synthetic fragrances or dyes. “I believe that a good hair day makes you feel like you can conquer anything,” says Alba. “With the launch of Honest Beauty Haircare, we’ve made it possible for honest beauties to not only identify their signature hair look, but help them have their best hair day, every day.”
Here, we break down the seven haircare products you need from Honest Beauty Haircare’s three ranges—Beyond Hydrated, formulated for normal to dry hair; Truly Restored Range, formulated for dry, damaged hair; and its styling range—to have in your life…and on your head.
- Honest Beauty Honestly Effortless Sea Salt Spray: You’ll get weightless, tousled beach-inspired waves with this buildable texture spray that adds body without leaving your hair feeling sticky or crunchy.
- Honest Beauty Honestly Polished Dry Condition + Shine Serum: This weightless dry conditioner adds smoothness and shine and will revive your mane in between shampoos without weighing it down
- Honest Beauty Honestly Protected Heat Defense Spray: This spray helps shield hair against damaging heat from styling tools. Designed to provide thermal protection to reduce potential hair damage, this unique formula is enriched with an efficacious blend so you can blow out, curl, wave and smooth your hair as desired.
- Honest Beauty Honestly Uplifted Volumizing Spray: An effortless spray that works to visibly lift hair at the root. You’ll have big, sexy hair in no time.
5. Honest Beauty Beyond Hydrated Shampoo: Designed to leave locks honestly hydrated, this shampoo, which is made without sulfates, washes away dirt, oil and buildup while providing hair with essential nutrients for healthier-looking hair.
7. Honest Beauty Beyond Hydrated Moisture Milk Leave-in Conditioner: This lightweight, milky spray will help to detangle and condition, leaving your hair softer, shinier and more hydrated.
Honest Beauty Haircare is sold at Ulta, 4550 W Pico Blvd., Los Angeles