SANTA BARBARA, CALIFORNIA
Besides being my hometown for the last 25 years, it is uncrowded, low-key and gorgeous—plus, it offers something for everyone. The Coral Casino Pool at the Four Seasons Resort at The Biltmore Santa Barbara is a must-see!
1. Profile Defend Hydrating Facial Sunscreen
2. A Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP)—my favorite brand is NSP
3. The Bose QuietComfort 25 Noise Canceling Headphones
5. James Perse Yosemite Boardshort
6. S’Well Bottle
ULTIMATE EUROPEAN GETAWAY
Start with a one-night stay at Le Bristol Hotel in Paris for eating, shopping and getting over your jetlag. Then, head south to the island of Sardinia to the Hotel Pitrizza on the Costa Smeralda—it’s one of the most romantic, beautiful, elegant and secluded hotels in the world. And the Cala di Volpe, another amazing hotel nearby, serves the best lunch on the planet! Afterwards, maybe a nice waterski off their dock.
1. Profile Revive Eye Rescue Serum
2. 18 Amber Wood, the debut fragrance from my Profile 4 Men
3. A lightweight navy Burberry suit for dinner
4. Tod’s loafers
5. Hermès passport holder
TROPICAL ISLAND GETAWAY
This is a toss-up: Bora Bora is the most beautiful tropical destination in the world and you can’t go wrong if you have never been there, but the One&Only Reethi Rah in the Maldives is my favorite hotel experience in a tropical setting. It’s a schlep, but it’s worth it!
1. Profile Road Rescue Ki
2. A nice polo from YSL
3. Kindle to read your favorite book—my two bestsellers, Stories I Tell My Friends and Love Live were designed to be fun beach reads, so this is the perfect time and place!
4. Tom Ford aviator sunglasses
5. A water-resistant watch—I’m partial to Panerai and Rolex’s Daytona