On July 14, 2016 legendary restauranteur, Joe Palladino hosted the “Dine for Dallas Blue” fundraiser at his newest Uptown concept, Dos Jefes. The evening honored men and women that dedicate their lives to public service by giving 100% of the evening’s proceeds donated to the Guns & Hoses Foundation of North Texas.
In light of the horrific events that occurred in Dallas when police officers were ambushed during peaceful protests, guests poured through the doors to show their support for the families of the fallen officers and those that were injured in one of the darkest days in the city’s history.
The tragedy left many shocked and wondering how this could happen in their beloved city, but for Palladino, a former police officer, it inspired him to act and a week later he was hosting this amazing event.
- Autographed items donated by Tony Romo and other Dallas Cowboys
- Dallas Mavericks signed memorabilia
- A round of golf for four at Dallas National Country Club
- Dinner for 10 at Nick & Sam’s Steakhouse in Uptown
- Dinner for 10 at Nick & Sam’s Grill in the Park Cities
- Two private dinners in the comfort of your own home prepared by Nick & Sam’s Executive Chef, Samir Dhurandhar
- Complimentary stay at Dream Hotels
- Pair of premium tickets to LSU/Alabama football game in Baton Rouge, including a meet and greet with Coach Les Miles.
- Sit with Mark Cuban at a Mavs game!
- Dinner for 6 at Nick & Sam’s Steakhouse with Tony Romo and Jason Witten
- Hire Rangers skipper Jeff Banister to guest-coach a practice for your youth baseball team – at Globe Life Park!
- Attend a Rangers game in the incredible Aero Components Suite behind home plate with the Cowboys’ offensive line! Travis Frederick and Zack Martin will join you and 11 friends for an awesome time in an amazing suite, fully stocked with ballpark food and soft drinks.
- Texas Rangers Amazing Seat Experience! 4 field-level seats to a game, passes to watch batting practice from the field, 4 hats and autographed balls from Adrian Beltre and Ian Desmond.
- Golf for 2 with Mavericks point guard Deron Williams at Cowboys Golf Course