There’s a reason why everyone always winds up in the kitchen—it’s the heart of the home, no matter how big. So picking a new one is very important business. Here are three very different spots that will help you create a kitchen worthy of a magazine spread.
Since 2002, Luis and Laura Bebchik have led Hausscape onto the forefront of contemporary design. The company deals the hautest European kitchen designers, including Valcucine, Poggenpohl, and Leicht, tirelessly aiming for the cleanest cuts and perfect execution.
- Valcucine, the latest acquired collection, is one of the world’s most advanced and sustainable kitchen manufacturers, aiming to deplete waste and encourage harmonious and ergonomic spaces, where chef and kitchen become one.
- Poggenpohl has been revolutionizing kitchens for over 120 years, removing barriers between kitchen and living, and turning the former into the centerpiece of the home. Its German craftsmanship and innovation claims excellence, and rightly so.
- Leicht is renowned for its innovative practices, and continues to rival other German designers with its versatile and timeless designs.
Hausscape is located in the Miami Design District, at 4141 NE 2nd Ave.
The Kitchenworks is the destination for a complete kitchen overhaul: creating custom cabinetry, offering over twenty brands of top-of-the-line appliances, and equipped with an interior design team, the company puts all of its strength into its projects. Behind perfect execution are founders Armand and Susan Rocco, who have made The Kitchenworks a leader in South Florida’s kitchen redesign industry. A boutique company, The Kitchenworks strives to not only engage with their clients, but also gain their trust as their immerse themselves into their venture.
From modern to traditional, monochrome to two-toned, The Kitchenworks’ partners Dutch Made Inc. and Decor Custom Cabinet turn ideas into reality with meticulous execution. With Miele, Wolf, and Viking as part of the appliance assortment The Kitchenworks has to offer, kitchens are fully customizable and personalized with the highest standards.
The Kitchenworks is located in Fort Lauderdale, at 1808 E Sunrise Blvd.
Founded in 1949 and based in Germany ever since, bulthaup’s products follow the company’s motto: form follows function, but form must also serve the people. Focusing on quality and value from start to finish, bulthaup understands the kitchen as a meeting place, where its actions and interactions transcend cooking. Its three design concepts conserve the company’s goal to maintain their authenticity in an ever-growing market.
- b3 creates an integrated space where the wall is the main feature: a multi-function wall determines the space’s architecture, concealing all utilities, and creating a free flowing customizable cabinetry.
- b2 focuses on the essentiality of the kitchen, where the tools, cooktop, and work area take center stage. Flexible and functional design turn the kitchen into a true workshop.
- b1 explores minimalism and simplicity, and creates a seamlessly fully-equipped kitchen retaining beautiful design.
bulthaup is located in the Miami Design District, at 3805 NE Miami Court.