With Father’s Day just a few weeks away, it may be a good idea to get a head start on your shopping. Rather than going the traditional route this holiday why not wow dad with a cool gift that will appeal to his inner kid. This Father’s Day Coach, a leading luxury lifestyle brand, will commemorate its American heritage by collaborating with Major League Baseball in offering a limited edition collection of baseball gloves (for adults and children), baseball paperweights, keychains and wallets in the varsity stripes or colors of your favorite team. Coach’s connection to baseball is not coincidental; even the term “Glove Tanned” is a concept coined by Coach in making their handbags using the same process used to design baseball gloves.
For those of you that don’t have fathers who are baseball fans, not to worry, Coach also has the perfect gift for them including the leather Bleecker money clip, card case and modern portfolio. For father’s that enjoy a bit more spoiling, they also offer luxury gifts such as the Explorer bag and Metropolitan Commuter bag; both in sport calf leather. Once you’ve picked out the perfect present for dad, Coach lets your personalize your gifts by offering complimentary monogramming on most of its leather hangtags, wallets, keychains, and bags. Customizing your own message is also an option for selected styles on the “storypatch” inside the bag and can create a lasting memory.
Coach Store Locations:
- COACH at NorthPark Center – 8687 N. Central Expressway, Dallas 75225 – 214.696.1772
- COACH at The Galleria – 13350 Dallas Parkway, Dallas 75240 – 972.392.1772
- COACH at The Shops at Willowbend – 6121 West Park Blvd., Plano 75093 – 972.202.5511
- COACH at StoneBriar Centre – 2601 Preston Road, Frisco 75034 – 972.731.7500
- COACH at Hulen Mall – 4800 S. Hulen Street, Fort Worth, 76132 – 817.263.6776
- COACH at Southlake Town Square – 400 Grand Avenue West, Southlake 76092 – 817.310.666