New York City never gets old, especially when you get to stay at luxury hotel suites on the weekends! For this Valentine’s Day, some of New York’s hottest hotels are offering lovers’ packages which – let us tell you – are worth every penny. Pamper your one and only with these deluxe V-Day specials and enjoy an unforgettable weekend at one of the city’s top properties.
Hotel Elysée – “Champagne & Wine” Packages at Elysée’s Presidential Suites
Valentine’s Day Wine Tasting:
- Bookable on only suites (Junior Suites, King Suites, Grand King Suites & Presidential Suites). Two nights minimum.
- Includes 3 different bottles of wine
- Two signature Elysée wine glasses to take home
Champagne Lovers Package:
- Bottle of Veuve Cliquot
- 2 Hotel Elysee signature champagne glasses to take home
- 1 lb Champagne Truffles by Leonidas
Other than the Valentine’s Day goodies, the hotel offers complimentary continental buffet breakfast to all guests, along with a selection of coffee, tea, cookies and fruit throughout the day. There is also a super elegant wine & cheese receptions every evening from 5:00 – 8:00 pm. Additionally, guest have access to free wireless high-speed internet access throughout the hotel and free passes to nearby New York Sports Club.
The three Presidential Suites – each honoring a different cultural icon – are lavishly adorned, extremely spacious and unique in their own luxurious way. The Vaclav Havel suite – honoring the late Czech Republic President – boasts a spacious living room with a baby grand piano, a non-working fireplace and a round dining table. Off the living room is a fully equipped kitchen perfect for making yourself a midnight snack if you’re not feeling the room service. The bedroom has a king size bed and an adjoining large marble bathroom, consisting of a separate shower and oversized bath tub. The suite is approximately 950 square feet and can be adjoined to the Deluxe Double room next door for additional sleeping space, if necessary.
Other suites include the Presidential Suite Honoring Tennessee Williams and the Presidential Suite Honoring Vladimir Horowitz. Any of these three would be a fantastic choice for a Valentine’s Staycation.
Not that you need another excuse to stay at Elysée, but now is an especially exciting time to visit, as the hotel has just received 8 Travelers’ Choice Awards from TripAdvisor, including their sister properties Hotel Giraffe and the Library Hotel being recognized as two of the Top 25 Hotels in the United States! Additionally, all four of the company’s NYC hotels were welcomed into TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame after receiving recognition for excellent service 5 years in a row! These haute suites are for sure our top choices and we can’t wait for you to experience the love-filled luxury this February 14th!
There is literally nothing more opulent than the Valentine’s Day package at NYC’s Viceroy Hotel. Priced at $11,500, the lovers package invites haute couples to spoil each other and enjoy the glam life over an intimate and deluxe staycation. Upon arrival, you and your lover will be welcomes with cocktails, setting the mood for the ultra-romantic weekend ahead.
Available all throughout February, the package includes:
- Two nights’ accommodations in Suite 57 at Viceroy Central Park New York
- Pre-dinner champagne service
- Candlelight dinner for two in-suite with specially selected menu from Kingside, Gerber Group & Chef Marc Murphy’s ground-level restaurant at Viceroy Central Park New York
- String quartet to accompany dinner
- “Paint your Partner” easels and watercolors provided by Viceroy for playful couples body painting session
- “Luxurious Bath Time” by Diptyque’s The Art of Body Care Collection inspired by ancestral rites and rare materials from the Mediterranean guaranteed to take guests on a sensuous and elegant pampering journey
- For the ladies: slip into the after-hours black Essaouira Thong & slinky Low Back Tank sleep set from Negative Underwear for the ultimate couple’s pajama party. Is this a dream or what?
- Next morning, indulge in a leisurely champagne breakfast in bed for two
- Experience a thrilling helicopter ride over New York City! This may be one of the best parts, I mean how often do you get to experience your own city from above? We are jealous.
Dinner, music, art, gorgeous lingerie and a sky tour of New York City? Sounds like a fairytale weekend to us!
Conrad New York – V-Day on Ice
The Conrad New York, an artfully designed hotel paradise located in the heart of Battery Park City, is Lower Manhattan’s only all-suite luxury hotel offering globally inspired architecture and design appealing to the smart and fashion-savvy luxury consumer. With amenities such as panoramic Hudson River views, spacious in-room dining spaces and living rooms, rolling showers and wet bars inside the marbled restrooms of the luxury suites – among many other things – this modern-art haven in the middle of the busy city is a hotel paradise that will make your weekend staycation feel like an endless honeymoon.
For this Valentine’s Day, the Conrad offers:
- A couples ice-skating lesson from former U.S. Olympic Skaters: Melissa Gregory and Denis Petukhov, at the neighboring Rink at Brookfield Place. The overnight ice-skating package includes three night-stay in one of Conrad New York’s luxury suites (Thurs-Sun), 45 minute private family lesson (4 people) with former U.S. Olympians Melissa Gregory or Denis Petukhov and additional 45 minute free skate ($400) or private single lesson from Melissa or Denis plus 60 minutes of free skate ($145)
- Breakfast and a cup of hot chocolate at ATRIO Restaurant – a top-tier eatery with fine food and craft cocktails
- Prices start at $535 per night, but let’s face it, we would pay much more for these quality services
We’re not sure what’s better, the winter-themed activities with U.S. sports legends or the fact that we could get to spend an entire weekend with our other-half on NYC’s comfiest beds, looking over Manhattan and sipping hot chocolate – and maybe a glass or two of champagne. Does this sound like the most perfect date weekend or what? You can also enjoy watching a movie in the city’s most exclusive movie theater just downstair from the hotel lobby! For a metropolitan staycation, it doesn’t get more romantic than this.
Hotel Hugo – Romance SuitesIn the center of New York’s most fashionable district is the modern and super hip Hotel Hugo.
Priced at $1,200 per couple, the V-Day special includes:
- Dom Perignon Rose, Russ and Daughters caviar blini served by personal staff
- Four-course dinner at Il Principe, including shaved black truffles and wine pairings for each course
- Private table at Bar Hugo, with Dom Perignon Rose and Maison du Chocolat truffles
- Evening helicopter tour and room and Hotel Hugo are priced separately but discounted greatly
Other than the V-Day specials, suites include a 32” flat-screen television, wireless Internet access, workspace with telephone and voicemail, a premium Keurig coffee maker and a refreshment center with a mini-refrigerator. The hotel, located on Soho’s Greenwich Street, boasts a full-service restaurant with outdoor seating, a duplex rooftop bar and lounge, a 400-square-foot Fitness Studio, 24-hours Business Center and a meeting space, perfect for those times when business calls in the middle of your staycation.
With avant-garde installations and a true New York feel, this metropolitan love package is well worth the investment.
The Time New York – “Time For Love” package in the Timeless King or Timeless Suite
The Time New York is a a Big Apple classic, with refined and top-of-the-line installations, it has become a destination for creative professionals, travelers and local residents – as well as everyone in between – in the center of NYC’s renowned Theater District. With a contemporary environment inspired by modern art and the concept of time, Time New York was redesigned by the David Rockwell Group, and offers an incomparable taste of the true urban lifestyle along with a stunning view of Midtown Manhattan.
- Luxury accommodations in the hotel’s Timeless King or Timeless Suite
- A bottle of champagne upon arrival
- Chocolate covered strawberries
- Rose petal turn down and breakfast in bed for 2
- Prices start at $315 per night
Did someone say breakfast in bed? That’s only the best part of a staycation, especially if your balcony offers full views of the NYC skyline.