Regalis truffle products are known for their high quality and incomparable taste. The company’s black and white truffle oils are perfect for making your food extra exquisite and with a natural taste of luxury. With their smooth and powerful rich taste, these oils will make even your french fries taste fancy. If you are not too experimental, or this is your first time trying these truffle products, opt for the white oil, and depending on the recipe, you may be able to add half truffle oil half olive oil in order to make the transition more fluid.
Originally from the soils of Le Marche, Italy, Regalis truffles are mixed with California olive oils, giving the end results (the white and black Regalis truffle oils) and unparalleled taste of worldly flavor. Rich, creamy and organic, these oils are a gem straight from the earth. No matter which truffle-infused recipes you choose to prepare, make sure to savor every bit – these are no ordinary oils.
Knowing that many of us have almost no time to cook during the week and that if we do, it’s nothing elaborate, we have put together a list of seven super simple recipes that anyone can make at home. We guarantee you already have most of these ingredients in your pantry, and if you don’t, you’ll want to buy them after you ready these recipes. From morning omelettes to lunch salads and dinner risottos, we’ve included it all. Three truffles meals a day keep the doctor away, is what we always say!
Garlic Truffle Fries
- 3 russet potatoes, cut into 1/3-inch thick fries
- 2 tablespoons Regalis white truffle oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- Ranch, for serving
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves, for garnish
See full recipe by Damn Delicious.
Truffled Mac & Cheese
- Unsalted butter for baking dish, plus 4 Tbs. (1/2 stick)
- Salt, to taste
- 1 lb. elbow macaroni
- 2 tsp. Regalis white truffle oil
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. sweet paprika
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup half-and-half
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Gruyère cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded white cheddar cheese
- 2 tbs. minced fresh chives
See full recipe by Williams-Sonoma.
Beef Carpaccio with Truffle Oil
- 7 to 9 oz. center-cut beef tenderloin
- 2 tsp. good-quality olive oil, plus more for the beef
- 2 oz. arugula
- Flaked sea salt and black pepper
- 1 lemon, plus 4 wedges for serving
- 2 oz. Parmigiano Reggiano, shaved into thin slices
- 2 tsp. Regalis black truffle oil
See full recipe by Fine Cooking.
Black Truffle and Mushroom Risotto
- 2/3 risotto rice
- 10 chestnut mushrooms
- 1 garlic
- 1 onion
- White wine
- 2.5 pints chicken stock
- Olive oil
- Parmesan reggiano
- Regalis black truffle oil
- 1 tbs. fresh parsley
- Salt and black pepper.
See full recipe by Half Hour Meals.
Arugula Salad with Lime Juice and Truffle Oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 ounces arugula, thick stems trimmed
- 1/3 cup roasted, salted Marcona almonds
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- Regalis white truffle oil, for drizzling
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese shavings
See full recipe by Food Network.
Mushroom, Goat Cheese and Truffle Oil Omelette
- 6 T. unsalted butter
- 3/4 lb. local wild mushrooms, stems discarded and caps thickly sliced
- 3 medium shallots, very finely chopped
- parsley, finely chopped
- 6 oz. asparagus shoots
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 18 large eggs
- 8 oz. fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- Regalis white truffle oil
See full recipe by Tastebook.
Hummus and Pita Chips with Truffle Oil
- 1 can chickpeas, drained
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp tahini
- ½ cup Regalis white truffle oil
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1½ tsp salt, or more to taste
- ½ tsp pepper
- 4 pitas
- olive oil to coat both sides of each pita (about 2 or 3 tbsps)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp herb de provence
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
See full recipe by Cooks With Cocktails.