This holiday season, Viceroy Miami is inviting the men of the Magic City to get a makeover fit for a Bond… James Bond. To celebrate the newest 007 flick, Spectre, this haute hotel has partnered with two of the most debonair names in town – Neiman Marcus in the Village of Merrick Park and men’s lifestyle expert, Seth Travis – to offer a Bond Style package that promises to get these gentlemen “dressed to impress” for their next action-packed adventure; or at least, their latest Bond girl.
And because James Bond gets the girl, the car and anything else he wants, there are no limits on what this luxury package can include. From vintage Bond clothing and Tom Ford accessories, to a weekend Aston Martin rental, premium martinis, a three-night stay at the Viceroy Miami, pampering for a Bond girl and more, Bond Style gives Miami’s most masculine men a glimpse of 007 living. Starting at just $10,007, this gentlemen-themed package includes the following – all shaken, not stirred:
- A 3-night minimum stay in a One-Bedroom Suite at the Viceroy Miami
- A one-weekend Aston Martin DB10 rental
- A James Bond-themed welcome kit: Belvedere Vodka, a martini set-up, and a deluxe travel kit with Tom Ford skincare and grooming products
- A Neiman Marcus $107.07 gift card
- One lunch for two at Mariposa Restaurant in Neiman Marcus, complete with two signature James Bond-themed drinks and complimentary valet parking
- A personal styling session with Neiman Marcus and men’s lifestyle expert, Seth Travis, that includes Tom Ford designer suits, shoes, sunglasses and accessories
- A “Shaken, not stirred” Martini at Viceroy Miami’s signature restaurant, 15th& Vine Kitchen and Bar
- Personal styling services for any 007’s very own Bond girl, including a complimentary makeover using Tom Ford beauty products
Viceroy Miami’s Bond Style package is available for men and women alike, and must be booked up to 72 hours in advance. All reservations are subject to availability, and certain restrictions apply. To reserve the Bond Style package for yourself or your loved one, or to find out more about it, contact PR@pinzurpr.com.