When it’s time for the holidays, sweets are a must; and few have perfected them quite like award-winning pasty chef and chocolatier, Norman Love. Just in time for the 2015 fall-winter season, his namesake brand, Norman Love Confections, has announced a special-edition collection of 10 artisan truffles perfect for stuffing in any loved one’s stocking. Capturing all of our favorite holiday flavors – from spiced pumpkin pie and peppermint, to brandied cherry ganache, Christmas cookies, cinnamon and more – these decadent delights promise a taste of the season that’s almost as magical as your memories of the holidays themselves.
This November, head to one of Norman Love’s chocolate salons (in either Naples or Fort Myers) and get your own taste of his 10 limited-edition flavors. Not unlike Santa, he’s wrapped them up in a decadent holiday truffle and has them waiting just for you:
- Cherry Cheer: Fill your spirits with holiday cheer with this mix of delicious dark chocolate and brandied cherry ganache.
- Pumpkin Pie: This white chocolate confection, filled with pumpkin ganache and ground spices, brings the Thanksgiving feels right to you, whenever you want them.
- Mint Patty: Cool off this Miami “winter” season with a mint cream, chocolate ganache and decadent dark chocolate truffle.
- Caramel Pear: This delightful treat – made of a fresh puréed pear and sweet buttery caramel ganache, all covered in milk chocolate – is on everybody’s Christmas list.
- Java Jingle: Get a true taste of the holidays with this dark chocolate, espresso ganache and holiday-spiced confection.
- Snowflake: This sugary snack fit for an elf boasts a white chocolate shell, a buttery snowflake cookie filling and creamy almond icing.
- White Christmas: Anything that combines hazelnut praline, white chocolate ganache and cinnamon will surely have Miamians dreaming of a white Christmas in no time.
- S’more Truffle: Cuddle by a bonfire, roast a s’more, or save yourself the time and enjoy this – it’s a chocolate, marshmallow and toasted graham cracker-filled milk chocolate truffle.
- Orange Spice Truffle: Fresh orange, holiday spices, a creamy white chocolate ganache and a milk chocolate shell will make any season bright.
- Candy Cane: Take a bite of this cool and creamy white chocolate, peppermint candy, and bask in the flavors of the season’s most popular sweet treat.
Customers can begin pre-ordering these holiday flavors on November 16th. The collection will be available for purchase online and in stores from November 23rd through December 31st. Prices range from $13.25 (a 5-piece box) to $95 (a 50-piece box). A special, limited-edition candy cane gift box with all 10 holiday flavors will be available for $25.
Norman Love Confections has two South Florida locations, one in Naples (3747 Tamiami Trail N.) and one in Fort Myers (11380 Lindbergh Boulevard).