Casa Marina, a Waldorf Astoria Resort located in the famed Key West, was established in the 1920s. It immediately became the go-to resort for artists, business moguls, and dignitaries and has remained a sought-after landmark after all these years. Listed in the National Register for Historic Place, this landmark combines modern luxury with historic beauty. From fine dining, to world-class water sports, and over 1,100 feet of pristine beach reserved exclusively for hotel guests (the largest private beach in Key West), Casa Marina is the ideal choice for a luxurious, yet refreshingly simple getaway for travelers around the globe.
Just recently, the legendary Casa Marina introduced an over-the-top land, sea, and air package priced at $25,000. Immersing travelers in the true Key West lifestyle, the new ‘Unforgettable Experience’ is a three-night package for two featuring once-in-a-lifetime local offerings from an emerald experience with the Marcial de Gomar family to the first-ever private dinner inside the Hemingway Home and includes accommodations in an exclusive suite overlooking the largest private beach in Key West.
The package sounds like a perfect option for those who wish to indulge and take in the beloved charisma of old Key West. Here is what guests’ three unforgettable days will consist of, in addition to those famous mesmerizing sunsets.
- A private helicopter tour immediately upon arrival to Key West International Airport
- Cruise in a custom-outfitted Jeep throughout the stay, complete with watersport gear
- A chartered boat to a private island for a sunset dinner
- A fishing charter on a luxury yacht with a notable local captain
- An after-hours tour of the Ernest Hemingway Home
- The first-ever private dinner inside the Hemingway Home with a menu featuring Hemingway-period dishes and cocktails such as the Green Fairy containing the formerly banned Absinthe
- A half-day adventure to the Dry Tortugas National Park via private seaplane from Casa Marina’s pier
- An emerald experience with a member of the Marcial de Gomar family, the world’s leading jewel experts
- Snorkeling followed by a picnic on the beach
For more information or to book the package, please visit http://waldorfastoria3.hilton.com/